1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 7:33 PM by MSprecher Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    Nubdub

I have had "lag comp" issue since the day the game came out. It just happens, I installed elite the day I bought the game. Today, I uninstalled elite and played my first game. Went 22-10 decent game. The best part was......for the first time ever, all bullets were registering. It has honestly never happened since I got the game. I think there might be something to this. I will test some more games later and post back.

• 21. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

Two part question here, chaps:

1. Does deleting Elite affect your token count in any way?

and

2. How exactly do you delete the Elite application on XBox?

Cheers.

• 22. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

Karmakhazi wrote:

Two part question here, chaps:

1. Does deleting Elite affect your token count in any way?

and

2. How exactly do you delete the Elite application on XBox?

Cheers.

not sure about question 1.  i would think it does.. but i haven't deleted it on my box.  i deleted it on my sons, who was only running the free version.  to answer your 2nd question... just go to system, then storage. click on the top one(can't remember what it says) but you should find all your active downloads there.  locate ELITE and delete..

• 23. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

since i'm not 100% sure about this i'm going to ask.. it might sound noobish but i want to be certian.  i have ELITE PREMIUM and paid for it via the HE, so if i delete it from my console and then want to reinstall it later for testing, do i just re-enter my code provided to me via the HE pamplet???

• 24. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

NIGHTSTALKERUP wrote:

since i'm not 100% sure about this i'm going to ask.. it might sound noobish but i want to be certian.  i have ELITE PREMIUM and paid for it via the HE, so if i delete it from my console and then want to reinstall it later for testing, do i just re-enter my code provided to me via the HE pamplet???

elite is tied to your gamertag... you dont need to install the xbox app at all... if you reinstall it, it shouls automatically see you have premium..

as for the performance issues.... havent tried it myself yet... but who knows.... maybe the elite app pulls data directly from the game for quicker loading...

• 25. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

TurdFerguson00 wrote:

NIGHTSTALKERUP wrote:

elite is tied to your gamertag... you dont need to install the xbox app at all... if you reinstall it, it shouls automatically see you have premium..

as for the performance issues.... havent tried it myself yet... but who knows.... maybe the elite app pulls data directly from the game for quicker loading...

well, i just wanted to be sure... god forbid i delete it and then sometime before the end of the year they get it fixed...  but, and i'm pulling from maccabi, aand if i remember correctly.. back in the BLOPS days, he noted that there were 2 streams of data going out to 2 different servers.. my theory is this, although it's said that ELITE doesn't pull from the game actively and that it retrieves it later from the MW3 servers, could that in itself be the problem.  there are multiple servers out there talking back and forth to one another constantly.. this could create problems if they are set up properly.  all it would take is one of them being configured wrong to throw the whole system off.  maybe macc will jump back in here and clarify things..

• 26. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    maccabi

tested on both my home broadband and my pipe,

couldnt see any difference in game , to my bandwidth usage, to packets being sent or recieved from outside sources, by removing elite app.

sorry im calling myth busted here,.

course you know there are running live tweaks atm so it might just be due to that..or you were lucky you got a decent matchmaking .. numerous other reasons but elite app nope sorry cant see it at all but as i said id try it to see just in case as i wouldnt put anything past these idiots nowadays

• 27. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.

thanks for checking into that.... it didnt make sense but yeah.... so many things dont so you can never be sure at first glance...lol

but the game experience fluctuates so wildly, and everyone is desperately looking for solutions... anytime things change people assume they did something..

even in my case that i mentioned with the MTU reduction.... that worked for every single game for 4 days...i was convinced it was real.... then it just went away.... lol

i seems the system they use is so touchy that a strong breeze can dictate your experience..lol...

• 29. Re: No issues whatsoever up until installing elite. My fix.
    NIGHTSTALKERUP

maccabi wrote:

tested on both my home broadband and my pipe,

couldnt see any difference in game , to my bandwidth usage, to packets being sent or recieved from outside sources, by removing elite app.

sorry im calling myth busted here,.

course you know there are running live tweaks atm so it might just be due to that..or you were lucky you got a decent matchmaking .. numerous other reasons but elite app nope sorry cant see it at all but as i said id try it to see just in case as i wouldnt put anything past these idiots nowadays

oh well, thanks for checking macc...  i'm still gonna give it a whirl later on tonight during my normal play time...  but thanks again!

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next