1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2012 7:07 PM by jowoodw Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Headsets.
    cranium2001

That's pretty cool. I have never been let down by TB products with the exception of the PX3's. They had some pretty bad interference with my router (maybe cordless phone too). So bad I had to return them. I will definitely be looking forward to the 300's or 400's. Thanks justinsane.

• 51. Re: Headsets.
    ghostsniper2010

I ahve tritton AX PRO but going to get a pair of astro A-40 ill have the astro down and tritton upstairs

• 52. Re: Headsets.

I have the Turtle Beach x41. Thanks justinsanev2, I might pick up the xp400. There are only 2 issues with the x41 I hate and it's the pops/clicks and the xbox live chat cable, I'm glade to see they are fixing that with the XP lineup. I always seem to pull the chat cable out while I am talking or someone is talking to me.

• 53. Re: Headsets.

Not a problem guys.  Figured a few of you here would be interested.  http://www.kcsr.org/images/smilies/thumb.gif

I myself currently use an X12 w/ DSS1 but am seriously considering upgrading to the X42 or XP400.  I love the X12s but the wires are indeed all too annoying.

• 54. Re: Headsets.

Just add a little extra money to the XP400 and get the XP500's! I promise y'all won't be disappointed! It's the best headset IMO

• 55. Re: Headsets.

The preset feature is one that I happen to love! And being able to create my own is even better!

• 56. Re: Headsets.

not sure they are for everyone, but Wiggy investing in the Astro A40 audio gaming system.

They are expensive, but if you have the means, Wiggy highly recommends them.

• 57. Re: Headsets.

The pretty penny you spend to them should get great use though! I wouldnt recomend a casual gamer to get the TB XP500's or Astro A40's but if you have the money go for it! I put plenty on time on the X BOX every night so mine have got the money's worth already haha

I've watched YouTube video's that compare the two Wiggy, and they both seem just alike, but then again it depends if you are a TB guy or prefer the Astro way. Either way you're going to end up with a great headset!

• 58. Re: Headsets.
    cranium2001

The reason I would go with the XP400 is the dual band. The 2.4 causes trouble with my router and matbe some other things.

xXxMrKlutchxXx wrote:

Just add a little extra money to the XP400 and get the XP500's! I promise y'all won't be disappointed! It's the best headset IMO

• 59. Re: Headsets.

Nope, best headset is the Astro A40's....

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next