1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2013 11:01 PM by bgfletch Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Southend_boi

owiseguyo wrote:

if you really think Black ops had the worst maps of all time, you are obviously bad at the game and have no Idea what good maps are. Black ops had some of the best maps in COD history including Nuketown and firing range. Personally, I thnk Black ops had the best maps overall for any COD title.  So you can stop licking IW's blutthole now because treyarch is clearly the best map maker post COD4 era.

bad at the game ? uhh no, im actually pretty good at black ops 15th pres and a amazing k/d... and even my best weapon *COUGHsniperCOUGH* isn't crappy eventhough treyarch tried to destroy quickscoping.

i just didn't like black ops and how cappy it is just a horrilbe game besides zombies. it didn't even feel like a cod game.

• 41. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

I think what you mean to say is:

"If I can't quickscope I think the game sucks."

So clearly you wouldn't know how to use your sniper even if you were given opportunities to snipe.

4k kills with the dragunov in blops.

• 42. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    owiseguyo

So whats your GT so I can confirm what your saying?

If its southend boi, than I can tell you that you are pretty bad and your KD is mediocre at best with a 1.41. And your sniping was terrable in BO as well with just a .84KD with the L96 and an accuracy of 41%. So dont go saying you were a beast when your stats clearly say otherwise.

• 43. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Southend_boi

Ecliptix wrote:

I think what you mean to say is:

"If I can't quickscope I think the game sucks."

So clearly you wouldn't know how to use your sniper even if you were given opportunities to snipe.

4k kills with the dragunov in blops.

even when treyarch tried to patch quickscoping i could easily do it... yeah it was mostly luck but i could still quickscop, play the objective and have alot more caps and kills than my teammates...

so assuming i was one of the many failures who couldn't quckscope on black ops is quite ignorant when you dont know me

• 44. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    whiteknight1902

Fuel

Derail

Convoy

Hotel

Roundhouse

Outskirts

Hanoi

Bog

Interchange

Wetwork

• 45. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    mrepictoast

Downturn

Outpost

Terminal

Courtyard

Karachi

Bootleg

Piazza

Mission

Arkaden

Berlin Wall

• 46. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    markocc

I'm guessing you never played Black Ops? Those maps were equally as bad as MW3. Nothing but cluttered messes. At least in Black Ops they were much bigger cluttered messes.

I really don't understand what happened with COD maps. It's like they have a perfectly good map (the golf course remake in Black Ops) and then try to think of random crap to put in the way to block off all lines of sight. Or they close off half the map with invisible walls for no apparent reason.

• 47. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    markocc

Southend_boi wrote:

owiseguyo wrote:

if you really think Black ops had the worst maps of all time, you are obviously bad at the game and have no Idea what good maps are. Black ops had some of the best maps in COD history including Nuketown and firing range. Personally, I thnk Black ops had the best maps overall for any COD title.  So you can stop licking IW's blutthole now because treyarch is clearly the best map maker post COD4 era.

bad at the game ? uhh no, im actually pretty good at black ops 15th pres and a amazing k/d... and even my best weapon *COUGHsniperCOUGH* isn't crappy eventhough treyarch tried to destroy quickscoping.

i just didn't like black ops and how cappy it is just a horrilbe game besides zombies. it didn't even feel like a cod game.

Quickscoper and loves zombies? Gee, I wonder how old this kid is.

TWEEN ALERT

• 48. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Southend_boi

markocc wrote:

Southend_boi wrote:

owiseguyo wrote:

Quickscoper and loves zombies? Gee, I wonder how old this kid is.

TWEEN ALERT

im 20... im not a teen anymore. blkops zombies will never be shiz compared to L4D

@owiseguyo - my l96 k/d dropped when i quit black ops in june and played for fun (yes trying to 360 wall bang across the map tomahawk)

i was done with black ops after getting killed while taking cover.

• 49. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

Maps i hate .. More than 10

MW - loved this game.. Wish it wasnt so much a hackers paradise. Would def go back

Bog

Wetwork

Strike

Didnt play waw soo..

MW2- i love this game as well. If every 5 th person wasnt a hacker or not legit i would go back in a heartbeat

Afghan

Underpass

Carnival

Wasteland

Karachi

Strike

Derail

B/O good game, wasnt a fan of graphics, currency or playercards, but lets face it, amazing maps if done by iw graphics

Array

Crisis

Cracked

Kowloon

Berlin Wall

Discovery

Jungle

Hotel

Zoo

MW3 - terrible maps, cant choose on which to vote for most of the time cause they are all horrid among belief

Interchange

Downturn

Outpost

Lockdown

Resistance

Village

Dont have dlc yet so prob liberation as well...

Top 10 hated ?

1. Crisis - too big and jungly

2. Downturn - who doesnt want to play in a maze of destroyed cars and debris (sarcasm)

3. Bog - mpst loved but i wasnt a fan of it

4. Carnival - if they made it all nice and inhabited like terminal....

5. Lockdown - OMG RAGE,

6. Underpass - if it wasnt raining i would LOVE it (impossible to see anything)

7. Wasteland - lets make a huge map with 3 buildings... YEAH -.-

8. Interchange - why could they not make a couple ladders or stairs onto just ONE of the highways, perfect sightlines and gives this flat map a boost...

9. Karachi - lets get real. Its mostly just the atmosphere and colours which i hate

10. Tough one, theres alot of ties... Outpost - snow makes it impossible to see and horrid for reapers and stuff when they wont leave the bunker.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next