1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2013 11:01 PM by bgfletch Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

Some of my FAVORITES, that are on this list, are.....  Dome on world at war.  Pure awesomeness.  By far my favorite world at war map.  Hanoi blops.  I don't understand why everyone always voted against this map.  One of my favorites by far!!  Great spawns,  very even map.  Lots of good pathways.  Liberation on mw3,  I like this map because its the ONLY completely open map in the game.  mw3 needs more big maps.  Countdown on cod4 is one of my favorite maps too!  So many spots for cover, yet ALL COVER you take leaves you vulnerable to flank attack.  Probably my FAVORITE cod4 map.  hahaha this dudes list of crappy maps is basically my list of favorites.  Dome in mw3.  Definetly not the best SMALL map in cod, but its still the most fun map to play on mw3.  No map is more action packed.  Rust on mw2.  Are you kidding bro?  What kind of drugs are you smoking?!?!?!  I thought everyone who played mw2 loved rust.  You must be like, a newbie player or something.  I enjoy carbon, i enjoy wasteland, and I enjoy showdown.  Basically i think this list is completely retarded.  Cuz i love almost every map on it!

• 91. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History

Salvage(MW2), And every map from Mw3.

• 92. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    WonkySausage

Bloc - (Cod 4)

Fuel - (MW2)

Dome - (MW3)

Seatown - (MW3)

Estate - (MW2)

Liberation (MW3)

Overwatch (MW3)

Cracked (BO1)

Wasteland (MW2)

Rust (MW2)

• 93. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    nuttin2say

WonkySausage wrote:

Bloc - (Cod 4)

Fuel - (MW2)

Dome - (MW3)

Seatown - (MW3)

Estate - (MW2)

Liberation (MW3)

Overwatch (MW3)

Cracked (BO1)

Wasteland (MW2)

Rust (MW2)

This list is interesting.

Everyone has a map that just doesn't work for them. So when I see a map that seems out of place on their lists of "worst maps," I generally dismiss it as just that: the map that doesn't work for them. Happens to me, happens to everyone.

But this list has a lot of maps that I generally do not see on "worst maps" lists.

• 94. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    SitRepPro

nuttin2say wrote:

WonkySausage wrote:

Bloc - (Cod 4)

Fuel - (MW2)

Dome - (MW3)

Seatown - (MW3)

Estate - (MW2)

Liberation (MW3)

Overwatch (MW3)

Cracked (BO1)

Wasteland (MW2)

Rust (MW2)

This list is interesting.

Everyone has a map that just doesn't work for them. So when I see a map that seems out of place on their lists of "worst maps," I generally dismiss it as just that: the map that doesn't work for them. Happens to me, happens to everyone.

But this list has a lot of maps that I generally do not see on "worst maps" lists.

Well, the OP never specified what s/he meant by worst map in the first post.  I'm not overly fond of Dome (MW3) but it's one of my best maps, same with Bog on COD4.

• 95. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    ValleyYeti

i must be retarded because Dome (MW3) is on a lot of lists and I love that damned map.  I only hate three maps from mw3 and those are Downturn, Outpost, and now Terminal.  I even don't mind Liberation, though people are crucifying that one too.  I even saw mission on some lists.  that's nuts to me because i love it, village, carbon, dome, and hardhat.

I have only played mw3 and BO so maybe my credibility is not as high as y'all.  I liked Hazard, Drive-In, nuketown, Hanoi, and whatever the ski lift one was from BlackOPs, too.  I only hated Silo and Jungle from BO.

• 96. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Plokijuh1229

You think MW3 is better than Black Ops and that it has less lag? What ******* planet did you come from?

• 97. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    Plokijuh1229

I don't have any experience before Black OPs, but I know that most of the maps were pretty solid.

10. Crisis

9. Dome (MW3)

8. Interchange

7. Underground

6. Fallen

5. Village

4. Bakaara

3. Black Box

2. Liberation

1. Downturn

For the first 3 months I had MW3, I had NEVER played a game on Downturn because no one voted for it. And, I play often.

• 98. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    gomez615

Liberation isn't that bad it just has really bad spawns. People hate on a lot of the MW3 maps but I think it's more because the maps are populated with so much crap. Everywhere you go there's something on the ground you need to walk around or jump over. There's stuff everywhere. And maps like Resistance/Outpost/Downturn and even the dlc maps like Foundation/Decommision/Sanctuary where user controlled air support is useless because of buildings in the way.

They also screwed up the bomb sites and dom flags on a lot of maps. Like the bomb sites on Overwatch for SnD. There's no advantage for either team which I guess is a good idea to balance gameplay but fundamentally the defense team is supposed to have the advantage. It makes more sense to alterante defense and offense every round than to design the map so there is no advantage.

• 99. Re: TOP 10 WORST MAPS in Call of Duty History
    bgfletch

My worst maps are...

Turbine

Downturn

Interchange

Salvage

Aftermath

Cargo

Bloc

Silo

Discovery