0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2012 12:02 AM by criptic cobra RSS

97th SOG Recruiting

I welcome you to our website. On behalf of everyone in 97th, we invite you to have a look around and see if this team is what your looking for. Our team recently changed our direction and received a massive overhaul. I believe everything is in order, but if you see a discrepancy please feel free to bring it to our attention so that we may get it fixed.

www.97thSOG.enjin.com

97th is a highly structured military based team modeling ourselves off of real world United States Special Operations Units. Our units are currently modeled after the USAF TACP, U.S. Army Rangers, USMC Marine Force Recon, and U.S. Navy SEAL's. While some would consider running all four branches at the same time a challenge, it is one we have accepted, and things seem to be working with our new image thus far. This team and it's members were built off of the core values of Integrity, Professionalism, Teamwork,  and sharing in the same belief of great legitimate games.

We are a close knit brotherhood of like minded gamers whom believe teamwork is key to victory. We currently specialize in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardcore game modes. Some of our members play Battlefield 3 on occasion, and we take the trips back to BOPS, MW2, BFBC2, and other FPS titles, but they are not our main game.  With the release of the new games comes new challenges, ones that we are meeting head on. Right now we mostly play hardcore gametypes, we are slowly moving to playing everything but as you  must know it is hard to change from core from hardcore.

Due to resignations within the last month 97th has once again opened our recruiting doors. We are in the process of approving the recruits we have now. I appreciate you taking the time to check us out, don't hesitate to throw us an app. We need 18+ mature gamers we don't expect you to be a beast just a bunch of friends playing together.

Again I thank you for taking the time to stop by and check us out.

-Criptic Cobra

97th Command Member

Marine Recon 3rd Battalion Unit Commander

"A warrior chooses pacifism all others are condemned to it."