1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 2:06 PM by xXGrimmHeroXx Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

"However do not count out quickscoping as a whole as I beleive it is needed to be a complete sniper." LOL
    Why do I get the feeling you're one of those 12 year olds that quickscope the entire game and don't help out your team.

• 101. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    Snipingdbag

These kids / teens with XXXs & ZzzZZs in their name should be playing Pokemon. Without these people qsing would have just been seen as someone who is great with a sniper all-round whuch is hard on most these maps, anyone who tries to qs, cqb constantly is a moron imo, you should keep some distance while using a sniper (mid range at least). This is a fast paced game however, therefore moving around with one like that using is quickly constantly is a lot of fun (obviously steadying the aim at that when having the time), however on most these maps not very practical.

Some qsing facts;

Aim assist makes it a lot easier to get on target with a sniper quickly on a high sensitivity  (which is obviously a plus). I believe ohk weapons should have less aim assist but also more power (constant ohks), no retarded arm block torso hitmarkers and no easy aiming. At the level blops is at without "aim assist" on.

Every gun in this game seems Op on the right connection. I believe they should work on improving that aspect of the game first before touching any guns again.

• 102. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Lol definitely not a teen. What is your fascination with my username?

• 103. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Not being an ass or anything but I'm not a kid, and my name kinda starts with a  Z so it's in there. X's are just there cause it's been a SN for so long its hard to break the habit. lol

• 104. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Here comes all the uninformed posts...

"Its auto aim"

"It takes no skill"

"All on aim assist"

"They dont even aim"

"They didnt even zoom in all the way"

1. Its not auto aim its called adjusting while aiming down the sight.

2. Takes more skill than spraying an your little mp7's and ACR's.

3. Assault rifles have just as much aim assist and help you get those long range  kills with them. Have you seen how far an ACR can shoot? You think its all you keeping a perfect steady aim? Yea right....

4. What you see in the killcam is very diffrent that what you see. To the sniper he might get you right in the chest, but to you and the killcam it will show something diffrent. This always happens on cod when youre playing online.

5. Read my 4th listed point. I always zoom in when quickscoping for a brief half second or so, but everytime i get a killcam it always looks like i shot the sniper without even looking through the sights.

Overall if you cant beat them get over it. Get better and stop ********

• 105. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    Snipingdbag

You mean your psn? I don’t know your psn. Last time I checked your username here doesn’t have zzzzzzzzzsss or Xxxxxxxxssssss, which isn’t cool btw, it just looks retarded / childish..

• 106. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

not my psn but my real name definitely has a z in there. lol and i know. i get harrassed and get the whole 12 year old treatment stuff and it kinda sucks. seeing as how i had SN's like this since before the 12 year olds learned how to use the google on the internet machine and cause im like early 20's and stuff. really lame. again not being a dbag just being informative i guess. ha

• 107. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

Lol grow up kid.

• 108. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

damn man everyones just giving me s**t today. ha

• 109. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

So basically everyone that doesn't quickscope thinks it's bullsh*t.  And everyone that does quickscope (1% of people that play COD) don't think it's bullsh*t. 

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next