1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 2:06 PM by xXGrimmHeroXx Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    ots_dj3nvy

L1 & R1* lol unless you invert the controls get it correct :D

• 31. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    yodagamer

Quick Scopers are easy kills.

• 32. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    ghamorra

Quickscopers? What's a quickscoper? I've never heard of such a thing

• 33. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

All there is to this is, haters gonna hate cause they can't do it. would there be threads like this if they could qs. if its easy, just do it and quit complaining. Love it and will never stop quickscoping when I have to use it

• 34. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    alexjt22

If snipers were removed the game would benifit so much from it no longer would maps have to be the size of derail, no longer would they have to incorparate sniper spots on maps which are usually frequented by AR users camping there tits off head glitching and no longer would they be a problem in balencing a weapon that is near impossible to balence.

also people who say why doesnt everyone use a sniper and go flawless then well if your asking or telling people that then you clearly havent got one clue about the problem or clue about the game or a clue in general

• 35. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

I do have a clue about this game, quit complaing about this and just play the game. Sniping does not ruin this game, it's people who complains about every little thing that ruins this game.

• 36. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????

All you guys that hate quickscopers, just suck at the game when you take your ak47 and spray it at a guy from behind, and he turns around and quickscopes you. well ****, you deserve that cause you have to suck really bad to get quickscoped while running around with an assault rifle  that you dont really need much skill to use. quick scopers have one shot every 2 seconds to kill you, and you have a whole clip a mila second to blow out. when i saw the thread title the first thought that came out my mind was, that this guy must suck balls to get quickscoped enough to be sick of it. dont say your sick of quickscopers unless you have tried quickscoping on your own. if you think its so easy and requires no skill. And am i the only one that doesnt  have a ******* clue what Snipingdbag is saying?  

• 37. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    dlundebjerg28

This game is nowhere near the quickscope fest that MW2 was, and honestly it really isn't that bad in this game.

Is quickscoping annoying? Yes. Is it using a sniper in a way that it wasn't intended to be used? Yes. Is it easy to beat? Yes. As long as you get one shot on the guy trying to quickscope you, you'll win the gun fight 8 out of 10 times. There is still some aiming invovled with quickscoping. It isn't the hardest thing in the world to do. Its harder to quickscope than it is to kill someone who is quickscoping.

• 38. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    buck_wheat3

You honestly can regular snipe in any map this game even on Dome if you go to the right spot.  The problem with scoop sniping is the spwans are so horrible the enemy could potenially spwan right no you then your screwed.

• 39. Re: Who else is sick of QUICKSCOPERS????
    Izjar11

I don't have an issue with them , i think it takes balls to run around doing that shi=t.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next