19 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 11:15 AM by Ghost9523 RSS

What would you like to see in the new MW3 DLC?

I made this new discussion for people that would like to post what they would like to see in the future for DLC to come.  I would love it if Robert Bowling would see this.  I would like to see a 2 or 3 more campaign missions that show what Price does after killing Makarov.  It would be cool if it would show him tying up loose ends to Makarovs failed schemes.  Also, new multiplayer weapons, that would be cool.  Like a heat seeking launcher that would lock on to acual players.  But to make it fair goes fairly slow and can easily be blown up by shooting it.  Also, bringing back some classic maps would be nice.  Like Overgrown, that map never gets old.  What would also be cool would be a new driving mission on Spec Ops.  Like on Return to Sender, the campaign level, when your in the car at the beginning with Price driving.  And the mission would be a 2-player mission where you are on route to getting to the level and one player drives and the player in the passenger seat shoots.  That would be fun.

So, what would you, the community, like to see?