1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next 320 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 9:22 AM by XxReidxX Go to original post RSS
  • 230. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine

Agreed. They should have just given all shotguns damage to start with and removed the proficiancy all together. Shotguns (i cant stress this enough) SUCK BOO SACK NOODLE without damage, with it they are actually quite balaned (with steady and good connection at least).

• 231. Re: Petition:  More reserve ammo for AA-12

Shotguns do not suck that much, i hate them CQC. I don't use them, but if a half decent player plays with them, I know I am going to be in for a hard game.

You can easely combine the AA12 with the MP9 for the longer range battles, thus saving ammo for the battles the AA12 shines in.

The AA12 is the noobiest of them shotguns, get in its range and you will die from hipfire fast fire. I rather be killed by a spas12, where i know the user atleast had to put some effort into aiming.

AA12 for me is the same as the FMG's akimbo.

• 232. Re: Petition:  More reserve ammo for AA-12

"AA12 for me is the same same as the FMG's akimbo"

LOL

• 233. Re: Petition:  More reserve ammo for AA-12
    9blackguys

The AA12 has 16 shells with/out scavenger and extended mags, assuming you just started using it so its bare, it takes 3-4 shots to kill in its effective range. That gives you 4-5 kills potential, and thats if you don't miss, put a shot or two many on someone, and there's no one using LS/DMH.

The USAS has 8/48 without Scavenger Pro, the AA-12 has 12/48 with Scavenger Pro, yet the USAS has superior range, damage, and accuracy with out profficiencies and a decent enough fire rate to go toe to toe with the Stryker. So what should the AA-12 get such little ammo?

• 234. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine
    trialstardragon

LOL I can use the striker, the models, the ksg, the spaz with out range or damage and get kills easily in one shot or two with them. With range or damge they are exceedingly easy to get kills with. I love the model bare, it kills in one shot unless the other player has a vest on then it takes two and only two when at the right range. That is the problem with everyone here thinking they need more ammo, you want to use the shotguns outside of the normal area of use so want the devs to change them to make them easier to use to do so.

Each weapon in this game was really desinged for a certain purpose and use and when used in that manner does very well. Just players like to try and use them out of that normal area and when they do bad with them because of that they want to blame the weapon and not themselves. Instead they want nerfs or buffs to bring that gun on par with the weapons that beat them.

• 235. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine

ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

If you are so damn content that the AA12 shouldnt receive an ammo buff, why is that question so hard to answer? Im starting to think you are just trolling this thread for laughs, you keep repeating the same arguments with the same flawed logic behind them. Get out from under that bridge of yours and let our arguments pass!

• 236. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine

Shotguns are not designed to get 3 hitmarkers with at close range, which happens pre-damage.

• 237. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine
    9blackguys

Calm down weaponbalance, you shouldn't get so mad that won't solve anything. Don't take him seriously, just ignore him.

• 238. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine
    trialstardragon

To prevent players from abusing the aa-12 and just spray-pray reload with soh, spray-pray some more with out ever having to stop and consider the consequences of doing so. Want to use that gun that way, then use scavenger. Do not want to use scavenger then change up how you use the weapon instead of thinking the developers should change the weapon to suit you.

• 239. Re: Petition to buff AA-12: More reserve ammo and bigger magazine

There you go again, offering the same flawed logic. Why is your logic flawed? Because you are making the AA12 sound like a god gun, and thats why it should have low reserve ammo. Let me throw some statistics at you. The AA12 rarely, rarely kills in one shot, and one shot kills is the biggest advantage of any shotgun. Even when it takes two shots to kill someone, its time to kill is only slightly above average compared to other fully auto weapons, and two shot kills only really occur less then five metres from your target. When it takes three or more shots to kill, every single automatic weapon in the game is capable of outshooting it. This limits its effective range to within five metres, which is absolutely horrible considering every enemy you come up against has their own AA12 anyway, a knife. You said before that they made the weapons in this game to all have their own role. If thats the case, give me one situation where I would be better off choosing an AA12 over a striker.

1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next