1 2 3 Previous Next 108 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 8:29 AM by jontysquirrel RSS

Will you buy Black ops 2 if....

I'm just curious who is going to buy Black ops 2 even if they haven't seen gameplay, just because it's a COD game? Like if the graphics are exactly the same as Blops 1 will you buy it? Or if it is as laggy as Blops was. Because I personally will have to see gameplay first because I played Blops sometimes, but the graphics were so blurry it literally hurt my eyes. I would always rub my eyes while playing this game, so darn blurry.The hit detection was ridiculous, and it had the worst graphics out of all the CODs since MW1. I'm going to keep playing Mw3 if that game dosen't fix it's core problems. With Blops also I would take advil after playing it because the loud metallic noises in the game gave me a headache. I'm not tying to rag on that game, just pointing out it's flaws. So if it litterally is just a expansion pack will you buy it? Even though treyarc has done a good job listening to the community.

• 1. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....

I'm buying the next CoD made my Treyarch.

• 2. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....

Even if you don't know anything about it?

• 3. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....
    owiseguyo

I personally like Treyarch games better then IW. I like the flow or games and maps and I like thier attention to detail when it comes to game mechanics. JMHO though. I will always buy Treyarchs games because I have always been satisfied with how they played. If I see MW4 in Two years, I might not spend the money.

• 4. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....
    mark1988

Il will be buying BO2 with out video or info and will continue to buy COD until someone can show me something better.

• 5. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....

So those issues weren't an issue with you? I'm really curious.

• 6. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....

Black Ops for me was the best CoD ever. It cant be worse than MW3 thats for sure.

• 7. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....

i agree the graphics were ****, and same with the hit detection.  all the **** people cry bout this game, i would take it over blops ne day.

• 8. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....
    theatriks

Absolutely.

• 9. Re: Will you buy Black ops 2 if....
    myevo8you

You must have a crappy TV, bad internet, and horrible hearing. Black Ops is head and shoulders above ANY COD game, including MW3. While COD4 remains the BEST overall out of the series, Black Ops is WAAAYYYY better than any that has been released since. The graphics are crisper and smoother than MW3, the hit detection was fine for those that actually PAID for their internet, And REALLY about the sounds? MW3 guns sound like something out of a cartoon.

How can you compare MW3, which has WAY more problems than ANY COD game to date with probably the best well rounded/balanced game in the series? The ONLY issue that Black Ops had was second chance, and that was only a problem in hardcore gamemodes. If they made Black Ops 2 with different maps, kept everything the same minus second chance, the game would be PERFECT.

I am far from a noob to the series and have played EVERY COD game since COD1. Modding Warfail 2 was the crappiest in the series up to the point where Modding Warfail 3 came out. I have had a K/D of over 2 in EVERY COD game, but this game is so hit and miss that it really is unplayable due to the fact that I pull host 95% of the time. I should not be punished for having fast internet. According to speedtest and pingtest I have faster internet than 93% of the U.S. Even with this I have to shoot through an invisible shield to get bullets to hit my enemies. The first 3-4 have to break this barrier and then the ones after that will kill them. There is simply NO EXCUSE for this.

I made a topic about a test I did and if you go back and look at it you can see the results.

Now lets go back and look at the glitches/cheaters/hacks/modders in the games. Actually there is NO comparison. In the year that Black Ops was out there was only 3 major problems that came up, the prestiging from combat training, the gold gun glitch, and the one where you could unlock the "classified" guns from zombies. Now let's look at MW3. In the FIRST 2 MONTHS, under/out of map glitches, even on the NEW MAP THAT JUST CAME OUT, unlimited steath bomber glitch, damage glitch, prestige token glitch, PLENTY of 10th prestige lobbies, etc. This game will turn out just like MW2, too many problems with too little enforcement.

Black Ops will forever stand out in the modern COD titles as the superior product.

1 2 3 Previous Next