29 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2012 5:07 PM by owiseguyo RSS

What's Yours??

jwaller123

All to much I hear and see alot of people not liking the "Non-Objective" player. I was just on Elite and and checked out my cap and kills. (I would list deaths, but it doesn't show them.) I have 811 caps, 3,367 kills in 241 games played. (Mind you these are all Elite stats so I do not know how accurate they are Lol, we all know Elite misses a few things here and there) That gives me a 4.15 cap to kill ratio (meaning I cap 1 flag for every four people I kill) I also have an average of 3.36 caps per game. I think these are fairly respectful stats in an objective game. I consider myself an objective player. So for all you that play this game mode, what are your Domination stats?

EDIT: TehSpeagle made a good suggestion about adding defends as well. Mine is 269.

• Re: What's Yours??
    TehSpeagles

765 captures

525 defends

5,476 kills

404 games played

I too consider myself an objective player, which is evidenced by my 1.6 KD in objective games opposed to my 2.8 KD in TDM.

Focusing on just one stat (ie. caps/game or caps/kill) can be misleading though, imo.  If anything, sum up caps and defends and go from there.  There's a lot of games when I'm partied up that we cap two flags right at the start and all we have to do is defend them for the rest of the match.  In those instances, the low captures stats would be skewed to negatively affect our "objectiveness".

Nice stats though, you seem to be one of the few DOM players that wouldn't make me rage

jwaller123

I made the edit for the defends..thanks for the suggestion. I often fail to remember that people play in clans, thus leading to low caps. I play as a lone wolf 99.9% of the time, (my buddy and I team up but he is a bit more towards the K/D side of the house, I think he averages 1-2 caps a game) So when I look at lobby leaderboards I automatically assume they are randoms. Lol.

bdnlv702

209 games played

585 caps(2.8 a game)

314 def(1.5)

3637 kills(17.4 kills)

338449 score(1619.4 score a game)

I think I'm an objective player, not sure if these stats show it.  I think they are average numbers that help a team out, decent cap, decent def and a good amount of kills to throw in.

yovlud

In kill confirmed at one point before I started sniping last night...I had more Confirms than kills...only person I've seen in a lobby with that kind of stat.

fantasmo

No offense but usually the ones who have those are the people that just blindly run out and confirm tags, they usually die after confirming one and cost us the games, not saying you bad but the general amount of players I see with stats like that play like that.

TehSpeagles

Does anybody know if a game that you leave early is counted as a game played?  Because I just realized according to elite I average ~13 kills per game.  I honestly don't remember the last time I got 13 total kills in any gametype, let alone DOM where I usually have at least 30 kills.

Sigh...  yet another way to make Elite statics completely useless.

EDIT:  Yeah, it is.  According to Elite, based on my time played and games played my average game of DOM is only 5 minutes long.  Too many rage quits on my end I guess

jwaller123

TehSpeagles wrote:

Does anybody know if a game that you leave early is counted as a game played?  Because I just realized according to elite I average ~13 kills per game.  I honestly don't remember the last time I got 13 total kills in any gametype, let alone DOM where I usually have at least 30 kills.

Sigh...  yet another way to make Elite statics completely useless.

EDIT:  Yeah, it is.  According to Elite, based on my time played and games played my average game of DOM is only 5 minutes long.  Too many rage quits on my end I guess

Don't feel to bad. My time played would probably look the same. By the way..How did you figure out the numbers for average time played per game?

1,731 captures

1,075 defends

19,921 kills

801 games played

I like to play the objective but I like to kill as well.

deftonicdamian

1171 captures

649 defends

10031 kills

495 games

3 days time played

I wouldn't mind playing with either of you I'm all for objective players with respectable k/d and w/l.

scolia5044

1,013 Caps

973 Defends

in Hardcore:

2337 captures

1709 defends

19544 kills

assuming 800 games played in hc (can´t tell the correct number, because i played 20 hrs in core too; games total  927)

iif0xh0undii

Stats:

• Captures: 740

• Defends: 549

• Kills: 4,913

• Games Played: 228

Averages: [Rounded Down]

• Captures Per Game: 3

• Defends Per Game: 2

• Kills Per Game: 21

I consider myself an objective player, but I'm more of a defensive player. I'll hang around one of the key points and defend it outside of it's immediate area.

Now let me show you my clan leader's stats.

Stats:

• Captures: 1,771

• Defends: 287

• Kills: 4,430

• Games played: 326

Averages: [Rounded Down]

• Captures Per Game: 5

• Defends Per Game: 0 [Average was .88]

• Kills Per Game: 13

My clan leader is @ATVIBernard. Yeah, he's what I would consider an objective player.

maccabi

although we've swapped dom for team defender nowadays..

195 games played

694 caps (3.5 per match)

271 defends

2919 kills (14 per game)

its interesting seeing peoples stats here, id say anyone whose stats read 2-4 caps per game is an objective player following the tried and tested hold 2 flags tactic with the odd 3cap against a bad team.

Dom stats

Score 872.320

Captures 1,639

Defends 695

Kills 9,793

Games Played 627

I have only just started to play domination so only a few games played, am usually a TDM guy but im liking it so far.

18 Games played

57 Captures (3.1 per game)

11 Defends

222 Kills (12.3 per game)

v0_FATALITY_0v

Domination: Score - 5.11 million / caps - 7,684 / Defends - 5,904 / Kills - 57,699 / games - 2,648 / all-time rank - 131

Stats-

Caps: 963

Defends:485

Kills:5,348

Games Played: 297

Averages- (Per game)

Caps: 3.24r (3)

Defends: 1.63 (1)

Kills: 18.00 (18)

Currently ranked in the top 3% of the world in Dom.

cantshoot

Dom stats

rank   :4703

score : 2487690

caps  : 6970

defs   : 2134

kills    : 20613

games played :1490

only had xbox 6 months so still an "old " noob but i'm learning slowly.

Usually just play on my although I've just joined the "over forty clan" so might get some regular team mates that should help.

Tuggedbythefuzz

Deviantgamertag DOM stats

played = 1267

caps = 3147 (averages 2.5 per game)

defends = 1641 (averages 1.3 per game)

Kills 16415 (averages 13 per game)

jwaller123

All vey good stats on everyones account. Appears we all have roughly the same average stats. Who knows, maybe I have traded bullets with you somewhere along the way. If not, I am looking forward to it!! Happy Cappin!!

owiseguyo

GT-oWISEGUYo

KDR-4.24

WLR-8.10

Dom games played-553

Caps-908

Defends-655

Kills-17-358

SPM-245

TDM KDR-5.28

Before you assume I am a camper, I am just gonna let you know that I play with a full team when I play dom(Unless I get dom in groundwar). So getting 2 caps per game is actually very hard when we hold both flags the whole game in 90% of our games.

Southend_boi

Captures - 2,266

Defends -1,517

Kills - 14,981

Games Played - 625