1 2 3 4 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2012 2:21 PM by bicbeast Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

Aero_Stryker wrote:

Why do people think they're better than others by trying to "challenge" themselves with guns that most people don't use? It's annoying and elitist. I guess if I ran around knifing and beasting on people with the silenced five-seven, i'd be one of the best people ever to play the game. I've gotten M.O.A.B.s off of the AA-12 before, and that gun is crap, but I don't think that makes me a better player, my stats do.

Stats mean nothing. It's too easy to pad your stats that it just make them pointless anymore.

What I was saying is, I choose to use weapons that ARE OUTCLASSED by  other weapons.

*When YOU use the MP7 & I use the PM-9 & I destroy you... That does make me the better player.

All I was getting at was being good with under powered weapons show more skill the when using over powerd weapons. Don't know why you took offence & wanted to play "who has the larger penis"(look at my stats, I'm so 1337 mlg pro clutch. I got a camp bomb, I mean MOAB with an auto shotgun. YAY ME!)

PS. Anyone can camp in a building with an automatic shotgun & get a MOAB.

Just sayin...

• 11. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

Have maxed them all, most multiple times now. My ranking as of today would be:

- Best overall = USAS/Damage/Emags

- Best when in a very laggy match = Striker/(Damage or Range)/Grip

- Most "style points" while still being effective at killing stuff = KSG/Damage/whatever

- Best for hardcore game modes = Model 1887/Range/NA

Note Also: If one were to insist on using the (thoroughly outclassed) SPAS, then I understand Range >> Damage with the weapon stats in place right now.

• 12. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

You can't camp in a building with the AA-12 and get a MOAB because you'd get grenaded. I've C4d plenty of AA-12 tards camping for kills. I've raped full teams with almost every gun except the pistols, and I don't brag about it. I also don't brag about going 36-7 in Domination while capping flags, which has more importance over what gun you use to do it. It's annoying when people think they're superior for using a lesser used gun, even if they do bad with it. If you don't have the skills to match the mouth, you'll still get smacked. Just sayin...

• 13. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?
    mickilla

I sympathize, really I do. Its an understatement to call it refreshing to see someone who has some standards at least. Keep fighting the good fight, but be warned that you really are putting yourself at a disadvantage. And unfortunately most people won't acknowledge the challenge that you put yourself through. They'll just spray their derp cannons and chant "UmadBro?" when they get a kill that they honestly don't deserve.

The thought that's kept me sane is that there is a middle ground between the brainless animals who need automatic nuke launchers to entertain dreams of hitting the broad side of a barn, and the masochists who insist on bringing a pointy stick to a gunfight. You don't have to choose the most useless weapon just to prove you're not one of the former.

• 14. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

All they did to striker was remove two pellets and remove the extended mag glitch. Its ridiculous ROF is still there. People can still use it almost as effectively because they just slam on the trigger whenever they see someone.

So striker is still technically probably your best bet in most cases

• 15. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?
    creaper21

The Striker. It's still cheap. You can still spam the trigger like it's automatic. You still get more OHKs than the USAS. It still has twice the ammo over the USAS. The only reason to use the USAS over the Striker is because it looks cooler. In my opinion at least.

• 16. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

" I've C4d plenty of AA-12 tards camping for kills. I've raped full teams with almost every gun except the pistols, and I don't brag about it. I also don't brag about going 36-7 in Domination while capping flags, which has more importance over what gun you use to do it."

Hmm..
    You're bragging about things while saying you don't brag about them in the same sentence(s). If you're going to contradict yourself and still brag, you may want to do it with more impressive accomplishments.

• 17. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

You should up your reading comprehension. I'm using that as an example as to why it isn't easy to get MOABs hiding in buildings with the AA-12, and why winiing the game is better than trying to be high and mighty using a lesser used gun. Everything may look like bragging to you, but that doesn't mean it is. Lol

• 18. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

Aero_Stryker wrote:

You can't camp in a building with the AA-12 and get a MOAB because you'd get grenaded. I've C4d plenty of AA-12 tards camping for kills. I've raped full teams with almost every gun except the pistols, and I don't brag about it. I also don't brag about going 36-7 in Domination while capping flags, which has more importance over what gun you use to do it. It's annoying when people think they're superior for using a lesser used gun, even if they do bad with it. If you don't have the skills to match the mouth, you'll still get smacked. Just sayin...

How doesn't it make you better to use a lesser gun? You put yourself into the situation where you are at a disadvantage. If you come out on top, doesn't that make you better than the kid who uses the more effortless weapons??  It makes sense to me, I don't know how it doesn't make sense to you. 

If I use a pistol in a FFA and I beat everyone, that makes me a much better player than the rest of the lobby(assuming there is no camping involved).  Right?  If I lose, so what? I will get better and then when the time comes, I will be great at using a weapon that is harder to use and cause rage to all the little kiddies that wish they could use the weapons no one uses.

• 19. Re: So what's the new best shotgun?

There are few weapons which are effortless, and most actually take skill to use. most people don't use the MP9, but i've destroyed with it on occasion. People like to stroke their egos by saying "I use a weaker gun because i'm all that" and it's annoying becasue they usually lose with it. I thought the point of this game was winning, going positive, and playing the objective, not rubbing you epeen every chance you get.

But please, continue to run around trying to use the weakest gun, because you're really helping your team by not trying your best to win. But at least you had fun ruining it for your teammates, right?

1 2 3 4 Previous Next