10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2012 1:15 AM by XxJOHNxX720xX RSS

Boosters & Glitchers everywhere....

mojocu

I'm leader of a large elite clan.  By being so, I get a few messages a day asking to join the clan.  We stay around 95 members so I always check peoples stats before I throw out an invite. 

In the last week alone now I've seen about 6 people who uses the token glitch who have over 30 days double xp left and have yet to be banned.  One person had 99 days of double xp.

Also, playing a lobby the other day, there were 2 10th prestige guys on the other team in the pregame lobby.  I looked at their KD just to see what we were up against.  They had killstreaks of 252 and the other guy had a 157 in a single game. 

How are things like this not red flagged?  No one should have to report a player with a 252 killstreak, pretty sure that person should be banned within a few days of that happening after it's checked out. 

Pretty upset with how little banning is going on.  Out of ~25 people who have asked for an invite, ~6 are glitchers...

On the Elite side... they say they are suspending the boosters in competitions.  Why not post 'in game' that any boosters in competitions will be banned permanently?  It would drop boosting dramaticly.

In your opinion, do they need to do a better job at suspending/reseting these people or is it okay as long as they suspend a few to get a 'message across'?

Cheers

• Re: Boosters & Glitchers everywhere....

they couldnt do a worse job imo... but what have they done right? lol... its no surprise...

4 studios working on this game yet nothing manages to get done... even with all the resourses in the world...

they are either the biggest con artists in video game history... or completely devoid of talent and ability... these tools have revived issues that were solved 10 years ago...

see the big problem here is that you are refering to stats

no my guess would be that the stat software that in game was supplied to IW by beachhead so as to be compatible with Elite

and there's your problem with banning based on stats Elite is broken hence the stats could be Elite's fault so they cant throw a ban based on stats cos they know it broken

good point...

thats why i said... they have failed at virtually everything... mw3 is unfixable...

Elite can be re-written and has already....evidence to me is Elite failed catasrophically on launch and they started re-coding the entire backend... 3 months later and its still not operational... i love to point out that so many customers arent getting their entitlements for signing up yet i have all mine after i refunded Elite.... lol

so Elite MAY end up working at some point.... but there is only so much they can do with a patch to the game... it too needs to be completely re-coded

that6uy420

it would be a different story if they had allowed Mattks into security for this game...  TA takes care of their game so much better (not counting WaW in it's present state)

nuclear_soundwave

well it is infinity ward...i mean look what they did with favela...

xbevz

I have been tracking several players that have cheated in some way and face the same senario where no bans have been issued. I spent time messaging support etc still nothing. Yes, some bans have been issued but I've just accepted to get on with it now, if I catch someone in a game I'll still report them but other than that I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

W7PSK

xbevz wrote:

I have been tracking several players that have cheated in some way and face the same senario where no bans have been issued. I spent time messaging support etc still nothing. Yes, some bans have been issued but I've just accepted to get on with it now, if I catch someone in a game I'll still report them but other than that I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

Im starting to wonder if all the programers are former

glitchers and hackers and dont want to Ban

thier buddy's.

MaxChaos

I agree with the OP. I always see messages of people who want to join a clan, check them out and they have TONS of double EXP. You would think it would be simple enough for them to make a program that Red Flags anyone with a negative amount of tokens.

Sure they have banned alot of people, but I think they have only scratched the surface.

mojocu

Just got 3 more messages asking to be in the clan.  2 of the 3 used the token glitch and have 33 days of double xp and 17 days of double xp.

What a joke... 

It's been a month and a half and theres still this many people who glitched and aren't reset? 

ALL CHEATS SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE,