1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 11:18 PM by SlapChop_ Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

I can already see them crying about it now...

The worst part, they are going to pay around 100$ for all the DLC's, so in the end they are the dumb ones who would have waisted 50$ more than us.

I can already see them crying xD

• 61. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

That's why PS3 rocks xD

360 PREMIUM test's it out and then gives it to us... isnt it wonderful? xD

• 62. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

No one is crying we are refunding elite because we don't want it (DLC included). After 4 previous cods that had DLC I bought I don't think I'm going to be missing out of much.  No one will be crying except all the kiddies like you who

• 63. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony
    maccabi

gohabsgo_ara wrote:

The worst part, they are going to pay around 100$ for all the DLC's, so in the end they are the dumb ones who would have waisted 50$ more than us.

how on earth did you work that out/

lets see

3 dlc map packs $15 a pop thats $45 assuming people actually buy them to start with if the first two maps are anything to go buy and the state of the game i wont be buying them anyways

if they release a dlc of the spec ops and sp mission crap thats another $15 (personaly wouldnt buy)

so at most its $60

• 64. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

gohabsgo_ara wrote:

100 dollars, LMAO!!! You fan boys will tell yourself anything, so delusional.

Im gonna buy the 12 MP Maps for $45.00(If I like them), I could care less about the other 8 pieces of content, or the amount of time I gotta wait. So you paid an extra 5 bucks for what? A broken down BattleLog rip off, HD theater that simply does not exist, and a chance to BETA TEST the dlc maps. Not worth it.

• 65. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

Poop

• 66. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

I think it feels great to be rid of Elite and have a sealed copy of MW3 for sale.  I'm getting 80+% of my money back on a game I haven't played for two months.  What some of you need to realize is that there are people like me who feel they made a mistake purchasing this game and the Elite service.  Thanks to Activision for complacency and rushing products that we're able to get refunds three months after purchase. 

For all of you that still enjoy this franchise, and what it has to offer, more power to you.  I enjoyed countless hours of COD when it was still innovative.  Until they make a serious effort to release a new game that brings something new to the table, I'll be spending my money elsewhere.  Doubtful we'll see any real innovation until the next gen consoles, and even then other companies will be providing new content that should put serious dents in the COD machine.

• 67. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

jhawkerkansas wrote:

I think it feels great to be rid of Elite and have a sealed copy of MW3 for sale.  I'm getting 80+% of my money back on a game I haven't played for two months.  What some of you need to realize is that there are people like me who feel they made a mistake purchasing this game and the Elite service.  Thanks to Activision for complacency and rushing products that we're able to get refunds three months after purchase. 

For all of you that still enjoy this franchise, and what it has to offer, more power to you.  I enjoyed countless hours of COD when it was still innovative.  Until they make a serious effort to release a new game that brings something new to the table, I'll be spending my money elsewhere.  Doubtful we'll see any real innovation until the next gen consoles, and even then other companies will be providing new content that should put serious dents in the COD machine.

Well said

• 68. Re: Got my ELITE refund from Sony

This was a wonderful thread OP.

I didn't bother buying Elite becasue I'm psychic. I knew it would be complete crap. Full refund 3 months after purchase.... I don't see why everyone isn't doing this.... You remeber that boycott thread/// I think those guys should all jump on this too, this would be a great start. Don't give them anymore cash and get a refund for this garbage. I like it.

I think I'll go play some Gotham City Imposters

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next