24 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 2:28 AM by Xultion RSS

My First Montage

Its kinda long as I did it by killstreaks not kills. Its gameplay not just shots. Includes a bunch of different maps so scroll through it if youd like to see different ones. Let me know what you think, all feedback is appreciated. Please no rudeness, as I said it is my first one ever.

• Re: My First Montage

anyone?

Well done man! I liked it!

Nice vid, agree with deadestlama though, shouldnt be so long, I wouldnt sit through anything over about 7 minutes, would be better if there was some better kills too not just simple kills.. I would like to make my own but im clueless to how, well done

18 mins is a bit long but ive seen worse montages on here it gets a bit borin with you using the same gun all the way through try to mix it up next time but like i said ive seen worse, maybe split it up like someone already said next time

Also a montage with a Type 95 is nothing.. Most people will not watch it due to the T95, it takes hardly any skill. Sorry

Lol I appreciate the feedback, but as some caught on I wasnt asking for comments on my skill. Only the video making and editing and such. But as to why the clips are longer then a few seconds.. I did them by killstreaks not kills. They may not be fantastic kills but they are kills. One point of the video was to show my style of play and capabilities for clan recruitment and the other was to practice editing and making videos. This is why I put the gun I like to use, and only it. Because honestly its usually all I use.

To the comments about using one gun being boring for videos, thank you. And thats a very valid point. I have a few launcher shots some melee and type 95 all day. It would help to mix it up.

About the Type 95 hate, you use what you want.. Ill use what I want. If your better with something and can do better with it, well with all respect your retarded for not using it.

What about the music? Is this the type of thing most people usually use? Any video editors out there have any suggestions for me? And just to note, Im using Sony Vegas Pro 11.

using he type 95 isn't exactly montage material, and it's quite long. Also, wth did you record with?

IMO This is not even a montage it is just a ton of The cheap-ass-95 gameplay with music in the background i don think you know what people want in a montage because no one wants to see gameplay in a montage they want to see clips that are impressive and lucky this is just some killstreaks and gameplays thats what commentaries are for. Also BTW dont use the Type-95 in any future montages you will get alot of **** for it even if it is a multi-spray or something along those lines because everyone hates seeing that gun. Lastly dont camp like you are in this montage your not showing any sort of skill and your not impressing anyone i could do just as good as you rushing around with a KSG-12 W/DAMAGE you will also get alot of **** for camping and its just boring to watch.

yep too looooooooooong and the music is disrespectful to the ears!

plus anyone with epilipsy is not gona last till the end of this vid (warning)

haze take on board what people have said and make one shorter, with different guns and types of kills and put in some dance music or sometimes heavy metal works well like TESTAMENT...but you gota have funny, skillful game play to show off not just getting 4 kills with an assault rifle...

ps less effects would be nice too...dont wana see flashy zoomed in, slow mo's and stuff

You made a very slow 360 at 1:25. That was funny.

You have had some good advise, which you might want to consider in the future. Just continue doing montages if that feels fun. Good first attempt!

You like that huh, lol. if it was any faster I would have gotten board and ran away from the tac insert lol. And Ive already changed the title to gameplay instead of montague. Thanks for all the feedback!

this video sorta got me annoyed LOL. I nearly wanted to post a bigger hate comment then this but, damn bro camping, type 95, and aim sights down nearly the entire time LOL! Your bad clips lasting way to long and wow the list could continue. Seriously just work it out, not saying you should quit making vids, just work on it because this is probly the worst i have ever seen and i've seen alot of video's.