1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next 207 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 7:02 AM by OurOwnWars Go to original post RSS
  • 165. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

Just add unlimited sprinting for infected thus if they rush they can kill any camping survivors in any spot. Also, add increase jumping height for them and this will solve camping hard to reach places. No NEED for throwing knives anymore. And fix leaving and rejoining...

Also how about giving survivors ballistic vest for a perk or random drop?

• 166. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

There ar still some spots even right now that arent blocked out that are still pretty devastating without throwing knives.

eg

Seatown and the little bridge you can hold down with 10 or 12 guys.

bootleg and the little post above that gateway.

outpost has a few.

the ladders with now throwing knives all the people really need to do is lay down and stop the infected from coming right at the top of the ladder and grab the ammo bags

the one container box - relativiely easy to get toi unless its occupied by 3 dudes. impossible for non throwing knife infected

and DOME

pretty much 12-16 guys ontop of a round bridge to cover every area possible. grab a couple scab bags before your ready. sit and wait

sit and wait

sit and wait

shot all those mofos coming up the ladder

WOOOOO MOAB

that was easy

NOT FUN

but easy

guys i think i really like this game because i can get a nuke without trying how cool is that

is this really the way you want this game conveyed.

seriously this game is rated M for mature

NOT MOM

why is it that every little kid that played infected in private matches cant UNDERSTAND WHY this game type needs throwing knives or death barriers to make it FUN AND FAIR FOR ALL.

if you guys plan to cater to the masses under the age of 18 you need to remember

YOU DEVELOPED THIS GAME NOT FOR KIDS.

CALL OF DUTY IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY.

It should not be "EASY" to get a nuke.

It certainly wasnt easy in MW2.

why make it easy now.

dont sell out your true fans. to accomodate for a massamount of players

THAT SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE THE GAME

• 167. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

i like your ideas here, but if anyone shoul get the vest it should be a deathstreak for infected

say like die ten times infected get a vest.

and survivors with vests wouldnt do anything. a knife is still instant kill on a vested player

• 168. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

Instead of MOAB as a reward give the survivor Juggernaut.

• 169. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

I don't remember seeing lightwieght in my list of perks...

• 170. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED
    super00141

Please, for the love of god. take split screen out of this game mode, ive been into too many lobbies were people just boost.

• 171. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED
    infamy96797

anyone else think having no radar or cross hair untill final survivor sounds good or tknife vs. riot shield/rpg. these are just ideas of what i have played in private match since infected should be about having fun not camping in unreachable spots and calling in moabs. or what if a carepackage  flies in every 30 seconds.

• 172. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

care package every 30 seconds?

once the infected do take a portion of the survivors the only ones able to get those packages would be infected

• 173. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

Yea seriously get split screen availability out.

People just get one guy to die and place a tac insert in fron of the other guy. sit and wait for other players jsut to boost a moab

• 174. Re: New Community Playlist: INFECTED

thereal_grovak wrote:

Yea seriously get split screen availability out.

People just get one guy to die and place a tac insert in fron of the other guy. sit and wait for other players jsut to boost a moab

it doesnt take SS to boost.... any 2 people can easily do it... once one gets infected, he blocks the door to his survivor buddy...

tknife is the only way to prevent that...