3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 11:26 AM by BLACKDOG RSS

Infinity ward/Activision need to give a update to problems with 1.08 patch

BLACKDOG

Everybody know that the new patch has wrecked MW3 beyond play yet activision and infinity ward are being very quiet with no info in relation to a hotfix, they need to concentrate more on repairing this game to remove the lag, rather than release a new game mode.

We want dedicated servers you make enough money to do it.

Have the option to only play people from your country rather than UK against France or Spain creating even worse Lag, Black ops gave the option why dont you,

• Re: Infinity ward/Activision need to give a update to problems with 1.08 patch
    esmorgue

That option didnt work and Vahn told it.

• Re: Infinity ward/Activision need to give a update to problems with 1.08 patch

I think you need to be specif with you issues as well. How specifically did this patch make your experience worse? The only negative thing I've heard about the new patch is lag related stuff and honestly I don't think they really even touched on anything to do with lag, to be honest my buddy and I haven't noticed a single difference in the amount of lag and shitty connection matches we have, it's about normal. So for every saying this new patch is destroying their game, clearly not since some of us are still having the exact same experience as before. I think it's just a shitty internet day for you guys. Internet service goes up and down, even do to things within your home network, now factor all the things that can affect it between you and a provider on an hourly basis.

Also, it's the weekend, and patch day, every one is playing, and every one is on the internet during the weekends. Expect more than the normal amount of shitty games and terrible connections etc...