7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 10:04 AM by DeucesAx RSS

Occupy Drop Zone

The primary goal of Activision is to make money. So to make them bring back drop zone we must send a clear message that will directly effect their profitability of the game. The easiest way, correct me if i wrong, is to use their formidable customer support. All of us. With our cell phones, home phones and our wifes pink Samsung Rhyme! Call this number: 800 22565881 and ask them what happened to dropzone and express your frustration while trying to stay on the phone as long as possible.

This will effect our cause in two ways: the customer support people will tell their supervisors about the great amount of people who want drop zone back and the spike in calls will actually cost them money!!!!

PS: I might be totally wrong here and Robert Bowling is just a sadist, but even then my suggested tactic might lead to someone bringing some sense into him.

• Re: Occupy Drop Zone

There are moments where we can affect change. For a few seconds every decade... We exist. These are those seconds! Let us storm their castle. Come on! (Tick.) Let's get him. (Tock.) Let's get robert! (Tick.) And drag Robert out of his office. (Tock.) Take his keys away from him! (Tick!) That's a clock! The time is getting very close. It's now or never. WHAT SAY YOU?

mralpharogue

DeucesAx wrote:

PS: I might be totally wrong here and Robert Bowling is just a sadist, but even then my suggested tactic might lead to someone bringing some sense into him.

You guys do realize that Robert Bowling is just a messenger boy, right?

He doesn't make the decisions to remove game types, or nerf guns, or ban hackers or anything else like that.

He's just the public messenger that helps market the game and its changes. And on the side, he gets to work with all of the feedback.

That being said, I think your 'Occupy' movement is a little rediculously stated, but the suggestion to give feedback to get DZ back is not a bad idea in itself.

But just make sure that before you go and bash on public representations (aka robert bowling etc.) You make sure that your effort isn't wasted. In this case, its wasted, because again, he didn't make the decision.

If anything, he would be your ally in this scenario. Convinse him it needs to come back, and he can bring that suggestion to the table so the REAL decision makers can hear your request. 

We gladly announce that the machine has accepted all of our demands. We herby dissolve the movement. Thank you for your support.