1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 2:19 PM by thebigb59 RSS

Are you people this pathetic?

Blee103093

I've played a total of maybe 3 hours today, and I've been doing extremely well. But, why does it seem that every person I run into is using assassin? I ran into whole teams using it. The sad part is, I still won the majority of those games. So, let me ask you guys this. Is assassin really that great of a perk? Are you really that bad at the game that you absolutely have to stay off the radar no matter what? Because I know that most people don't use silencers on their guns when they do use assassin. And another thing; UAV spamming isn't near as bad as it was when this game came out. So why?What's the point of using assassin without using a silencer on your gun? What's the point of using it when people are rarely putting up UAV's? Is it because everybody else is using it? Are you too codpendent on it? Oh well. Some things we may never know.

• 1. Re: Are you people this pathetic?

BLACK OPS II's new perk should be "butthurt pro."  It would be unlocked as soon as custom classes become available. 

• 2. Re: Are you people this pathetic?
    Coma420

I lol'd.  Thanks!

• 3. Re: Are you people this pathetic?

Stop whinging people can use what they like, and no I don't use it.

• 4. Re: Are you people this pathetic?

Depends.

If you spam UAVs because your on the skilless Support class, then I shall use Assassin Pro. If you however don't spam UAVs I will HL Pro.

It's called strategy. And yes, I paid £90 for this (piece of crap) game. I'll do what ever the hell I like.

Lotsalove - DB.

• 5. Re: Are you people this pathetic?

IDK what game modes you have been playing maybe you are just getting lucky with the UAV spam but typically the UAV's start in the first 2 minutes and don't stop.

Anyway as a rusher/flanker to me it is the best 2nd tier perk to use in most situations.  It allows me to move freely around the map and not worry about, uav, hb sensors, and radars. It helps me sneak up on campers.  Trust me that extra 2 seconds of suprise works alot better than that fraction of a second you get with quick draw. Just my opinion.

The question I have is if you played well for three hours and won most of your games then why on Earth come on here and ***** about a perk?

• 6. Re: Are you people this pathetic?

Are you so pathetic you have to complain about something that isn't problematic for you?

• 7. Re: Are you people this pathetic?
    Coma420

LIKE ALL THE REPLIES! 

• 8. Re: Are you people this pathetic?

All you do on these forums is whine lol

• 9. Re: Are you people this pathetic?

Blee103093 wrote:

I've played a total of maybe 3 hours today, and I've been doing extremely well. But, why does it seem that every person I run into is using assassin? I ran into whole teams using it. The sad part is, I still won the majority of those games. So, let me ask you guys this. Is assassin really that great of a perk? Are you really that bad at the game that you absolutely have to stay off the radar no matter what? Because I know that most people don't use silencers on their guns when they do use assassin. And another thing; UAV spamming isn't near as bad as it was when this game came out. So why?What's the point of using assassin without using a silencer on your gun? What's the point of using it when people are rarely putting up UAV's? Is it because everybody else is using it? Are you too codpendent on it? Oh well. Some things we may never know.

I guess they use it is because they paid for the game and they use a play style they feel works for them not the one YOU want them to.

1 2 3 Previous Next