1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 10:09 AM by 402_u_nerd Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's

jcl06 wrote:

I am American but I disagree with what he said because we were all the FNG to begin with instead of being heartless and cold we must help the beginners to play like pros. I have a friend that was utter rubbish at sneaking about and using a sniper rifle at all, but when I was through with him he became as good as me now he helps me flank the opposition and exterminate them .

You're point? Most vets got their ass handed to them and guess what? Back then there was no such thing as the "NRLBA ." We got better through practice.

• 61. Re: Kill the deathstreaks for future call of duty's
    402_u_nerd

I hereby rebuke all the deathstreaks from ever returning to future call of duty's in the name of consumer requests and all that is multiplayer related! To the land of the "deleted" I sent thee! For a rightous multiplayer will be arriving shortly, if infinity ward refuses to contribute to such glory then someone else will resulting in IW's demise from fame and credibility!

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next