21 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2012 7:38 PM by trialstardragon RSS

No more nukes :O

thetizzleguy

I think you should all just shut up about the bloody throwing knife already... its not OP at all. the only reason all you boosting loving little kid sare moaning is because you cant get multi MOAB's no more... i say good job IW for bringing them back   go play a real game mode and get mMOAB's in there... oh yea you cant because your actually really bad at the game..

grow up and get on with the game already..

<3 TizZle

• Re: No more nukes :O

It's not the only reason, for me it's not even a reason. I could care less about a bloody moab. It ruins the gameplay of infected along with putting people killed by the patch on the other team.

Learn and adapt. TK makes it fun for both sides. Before it was just one sided.  And if you die from going to a certain spot, dont go there again.

thetizzleguy

so if the infected game mode was with no TK and spots where you cant be got to is a good game? because eversince they  patched the infected game mode all these forums have been saying is "infection has ruined my life", "remove TK they are OP" its bull shi* the game type is ment to be hard for a reason.. its a challenge and a game

Completely agree, I think it's better and more interesting now.  I love having throwing knives fly by my face, it's quite funny.

Survivors will never win with TK Period.

thetizzleguy

Obviously not... not being funny but having 17 guys/gals running at you is gonna be hard? ofc it is, and ofc your not gonna win... its impossible.. the idea of the infected game mode is to TRY and survive. see how long you can stay non-infected for.. thats the fun of it.

Survivors can win. its just hard. If you have decent teammates then you canw win.

slopingpainter2 wrote:

Survivors can win. its just hard. If you have decent teammates then you canw win.

yup... but these people complaining now have no hope... who would complain about a OPed throwing knife when they have an automatic weapon??? lol....

a huge noob.... thats who.. now they need to actually be good to stay alive... and we all know that isnt happening... lol

No matter how good you are you cant win with 17 enemies and only 1 life.

kuhnie wrote:

No matter how good you are you cant win with 17 enemies and only 1 life.

but you expect someone else to do it with no gun at all?? thats perfectly fine as long as its not you huh??

typical

Learn to read, Infected have infinite lives.

kuhnie wrote:

Learn to read, Infected have infinite lives.

so??

I can win and stay alive.... it takes teamwork and skill, not finding some stupid spot and sitting there for 10min...

but even if you get infected... so what? the round ends quick, you get the win... alot of kills and 1 death (if you were any good anyways).... so whats the problem??

You're trying to win the objective and that is to survive. TK make that nearly impossible. And converting people who try to glitch or go in a power position by killing them to the other team causes the odds to switch much faster then they should. My biggest problem is the games take 3 minutes now and that is not a satisfactory amount of time.

kuhnie wrote:

You're trying to win the objective and that is to survive. TK make that nearly impossible. And converting people who try to glitch or go in a power position by killing them to the other team causes the odds to switch much faster then they should. My biggest problem is the games take 3 minutes now and that is not a satisfactory amount of time.

nearly... thats the key word..

just like its nearly impossible for 2 unarmed infected to knife a group of 16 armed players.... yet they manage to do it...

just like people still manage to win by staying alive.... its just hard to do and takes teamwork rather then a glitched spot..

You seem to not understand that Survivors get 1 life. the unarmed infected can do it cause they can tac and spawn as many times as they want. I left the nearly there for people who hide instead of stand in a power spot. If you are running around you will lose.

kuhnie wrote:

You seem to not understand that Survivors get 1 life. the unarmed infected can do it cause they can tac and spawn as many times as they want. I left the nearly there for people who hide instead of stand in a power spot. If you are running around you will lose.

maybe you will... lol.. but its amazing how you can still be #1 and have a death... isnt it?

i understand that you ignore what people say to you... there is no valid argument for your cause... every single one has been disproven, yet everyone just ignores the facts and keeps whining...

Why are you talking like you've won the agument of a life time? The fact is TK and converting people who try to get to power positions to the other team. Make the game unfair and not fun. I dont want to be number 1 I want to survive.

dastealth

In the original zombies 2 days ago, I won a match that was Striker vs Knife and that included TKs. It's not impossible but it is damn hard to last that long. The modes with TKs should be 5mins long therefore giving survivors a better chance at winning

There are plenty of ways to give Infected an edge over Survivors without the reintroduction of throwing knives. T.Knives is the easy way out, if IW were serious about this game mode they can introduce new methods to counter act camping for too long like auto-slay.

People complain about camping and ask to bring back T.Knives because they can't think outside the box. Also many of these people who complained are just bad at Infected, deal with it, learn how to survive longer. I can survive long w/o camping, and I've gotten MOABs doing it. If you want to complain about how being Infected ruins your K/D then petition about that but T.Knives is NOT the answer and never will be.