28 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 4:43 AM by UnderFire RSS

LETS PETITION EVERYTHING!!!!

jaydyn119

I get on here and see on the first page petitions for Sound and for eliminating throwing knifes. Seriously? Because you got Drop Zone back is that the only reason. "Well that petition worked so lets see what else we can get" How about a petition for Lag Comp, or fix spawns. Where will it end? I know I want a petition for campers, and anyone who camps in a spot for 5 seconds dies. How about that? Why not? Lets make this a Petition forum, any and everything with be petitioned.

• Re: LETS PETITION EVERYTHING!!!!

Well this forum is supposed to be for feedback to IW...either way some of the suggestions are ridiculous, there is nothing wrong with camping, for example. Lag comp is debatable, I've never experienced it to my knowledge. The spawns can be really garbage and I hope they look at it soon though.

trialstardragon

LOL

No campers should die if they stop for more then 3 seconds.. and you should have unlimited ammo where the gun never needs to reload... and auto fire rocket launchers that fire 30000000 rockets a second.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/c21/fdc/258/resized/butthurt-dweller-meme-generator-made-online-petition-that-ll-show-them-430fc2.jpg

Oh yea, well I suggest we start a petition to remove this thread!

I think it's gone a little overboard myself.  Lately it seems like a bunch of nitpicking about personal preferences.  However Lag and spawns i feel are legitimate petitions to have ongoing.

MUPHinATHONG

Lag and spawns don't really deserve a petition, because a petition usually requires getting a majority to agree so that it will be changed, whereas, lag comp and spawns are agreed upon by everyone. No one likes to spawn 3 feet in front of someone just to be killed again or be at a disadvantage due to lag. A complaint thread would be more fitting for these topics rather than a petition. IMO

asasa

What an absolutely moronic post.

Black Ops forums were full of logical complaints, and then retards like you going on about how they are few in number and no one really cares.

Now we have people trying to prove that people DO care, and you say, "Lolz petitions? U dun complainers!"

Go die. Please.

trialstardragon

Lolz whiners? U dun nowz?

Go die Please.

See what I did there.

Many of the complains on this forum and BO were not logical or rational. Most were just criers that did not like the game was not built around how they wanted it to be built for them to have the most fun.

rankismet

asasa wrote:

Black Ops forums were full of logical complaints...

Never thought I would read that.... Ever.

You are one funny dude.

jaydyn119

Wow really, Black Ops forum was full of logical complaints? Really? And you call me the moron? So Black Ops have logical topics, but this one don't? My point was everyone wants to post idiotic petitions about take throwing knifes out of infection or something that really only affect certain playlist. Where are the petitions for better maps, spawn fix, lag comp, nerf guns, dedicated servers, more than HC mosh pit for Elite? And to tell someone to die is taking your gaming a little extreme dude, I really hope you find an outlet for you anger and also find a woman sometime

hellraiser1488

No dont take throwing knifes it takes care of campers.. Just because your bad with them thats why your upset go get your blanket and cry eles were

Some of the petitions are rightly justified. The spawns arent great and the sound should be more adjustable.

MUPHinATHONG

I will admit that there are a lot of whiny b!tches on here that cry about everything that kills them, however, there are people on here that know what they are talking about, and some things do actually need nerfed or buffed. (The shotguns wouldn't have been buffed, and the akimbo pistols wouldn't have been nerfed if they thought that they were fine as they are) It just comes down to actually knowing what you're talking about and stating some facts behind it. You can't just come on here (although most do) and just say 'the ACR is overpowered because it doesn't have recoil!' Although that is true, did you take the time to look if they had the kick proficiency on it? Or did you take into effect that they were only 20 feet away? Or have you used the SCAR or M4? Because those don't have any recoil either. These are the kinds of things that people don't look at and just get p!ssed because they died from it.

So I guess to respond to your post, some things do need nerfed/buffed, and there is usually actual evidence that supports the post. However, for the most part, people do just come on here and cry that every little thing needs nerfed/buffed for no apparent reason. It's just a shame that the crying kids have kind of ruined the concept of nerfing and buffing by asking for everything to be nerfed or buffed because they die by it or don't know how to use the weapon.

I will, however, say that the Type-95 needs an actual nerf. There is no reason that it should be that much better than the M16.

JEadz

Petition all the things!

KTPhoenix

they are complaining about the throwing knife now because of Infected. it was originally in there but people complained about it cuz it made it easier for the infected to kill them. then IW took it out. then everyone started complaining again cuz the throwing knife was taken out and people were glitching into hard to reach areas. so IW patched most of the glitches and put the throwing knife back in. now i hear people complaining about the throwing knife being back in and the glitches being patched in infected.

here is a thought, deal with the throwing knife and dont cheat.

Yeah, what's wrong with the Tknife anyways, it would make infected harder and more fun to play. Who cares about dying by it, it's just a game..

UnderFire

KTPhoenix wrote:

they are complaining about the throwing knife now because of Infected. it was originally in there but people complained about it cuz it made it easier for the infected to kill them. then IW took it out. then everyone started complaining again cuz the throwing knife was taken out and people were glitching into hard to reach areas. so IW patched most of the glitches and put the throwing knife back in. now i hear people complaining about the throwing knife being back in and the glitches being patched in infected.

here is a thought, deal with the throwing knife and dont cheat.

Best post yet!