18 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 11:53 PM by IsuckAtCod RSS

38-8. Underground. TDM

Please view in 720p.    Sorry of it is too fast.  I had to speed it up so it wouldn't take 4 hours to upload and 10 minutes is too long.  I don't have an HD pvr so don't expect the same quality. Sorry for the lack of sound as well.  My phone doesn't record the audio very well.

• Re: 38-8. Underground. TDM
    WiseguyFTL

Recorded with your phone? xD nice my phone doesn't record like that =P

About the gameplay, you died a little too much to make this an upload-worthy gameplay.. Also at some moments it was a bit slow-paced. 38-8 would be a decent score with something like the KSG, but unfortunately you're using the mp7... i'm sorry but this gameplay isn't the greatest =S

WiseguyFTL wrote:

Recorded with your phone? xD nice my phone doesn't record like that =P

About the gameplay, you died a little too much to make this an upload-worthy gameplay.. Also at some moments it was a bit slow-paced. 38-8 would be a decent score with something like the KSG, but unfortunately you're using the mp7... i'm sorry but this gameplay isn't the greatest =S

I know it really isn't the greatest compared to the leet skillz people on here who go 90-3. 

If I usually finish 25-22.  38-8 is a upload worthy game for me.

oh and lol at the slow paced comment.  Imagine if I  didn't speed up the clip 2x!

IB-CAMPIN

For this game 38-8 is good. If your happy with it upload all you want. I'll watch it as I do all legit matches. The guys that go 90-3 are boosting, glitching, or hacking. I'm a veteran player and my best is 42-3. Be proud and GOOD JOB!

dalger22

Is this supposed to be good?  I didn't bother to look but 8 deaths is pretty avg particularly for this map. 

Zaled

IB-CAMPIN wrote:

For this game 38-8 is good. If your happy with it upload all you want. I'll watch it as I do all legit matches. The guys that go 90-3 are boosting, glitching, or hacking. I'm a veteran player and my best is 42-3. Be proud and GOOD JOB!

lmao... there are good players that can get 90+ kills and few deaths without cheating at all...and you call yourself a verteran player... just because you played this game a lot doesn't make you the best player in the game, you will be surprised how skillful people can be without cheats.

RAMBONER

Man the elitism here is unreal.  Sorry not everyone can be godly and Im sure your bests would be **** to someone else who is better so maybe get off your horse for a sec and realise that whats good for one may not be good for everyone.  If its good for you I dont care if you go 38-28 post it up and people dont have to look if they dont want to.  Id much rather watch someone like this then some *** goin 50-4 while ignoring an objective.  Or some arrogant **** that thinks they are gods gift to VIDEO GAMING.  Good on ya Nick.  I play way too fast and die way too much so good job.man.  Id be pretty stoked about that score in TDM too. 

RAMBONER wrote:

Man the elitism here is unreal.  Sorry not everyone can be godly and Im sure your bests would be **** to someone else who is better so maybe get off your horse for a sec and realise that whats good for one may not be good for everyone.  If its good for you I dont care if you go 38-28 post it up and people dont have to look if they dont want to.  Id much rather watch someone like this then some *** goin 50-4 while ignoring an objective.  Or some arrogant **** that thinks they are gods gift to VIDEO GAMING.  Good on ya Nick.  I play way too fast and die way too much so good job.man.  Id be pretty stoked about that score in TDM too. 

Ya, not everyone can play 6 hours a day to perfect their game.   They do something called, I don't know.... having a life. 

And please, 8 deaths being average?  My teammates average 20 deaths.  You only come up with 8 deaths average because you only play with your little leet clan. 

dlundebjerg28

Who ******* cares how many times he died? 38 out of 75 kills is pretty solid in my book. Did half the work for his team. My best TDM is 32-4 so far in MW3, but I don't play to much. Solid gameplay, ignore the retards like WiseGuyFTL and Dalger

38-8 is good for regular TDM. I'm usually happy just to even get 20 kills in one game! I play like a little pansy and do a lot of running away which probably explains my low scores. I think the guys that get 90 kills a game play domination/demolition, and their teammates use support packages.

My personal best is 42 kills - but it was on ground wars, and my teammates were horrible, allowing me to get a higher score before the game ended

It was actually a little too close for comfort, I was afraid we were going to lose but managed to pull ahead by 3 points right at the end

I always see to lose those close games like 7200-7000.

The best is when you join late and wreck the other team

I join a BO game with the score as 6000-2500 for them.  My freind and I joined in and won the game.

dalger22

lol.  I play solo champ.  Congrats on needing other people's input on doing well to make yourself feel better.  Nice.  Threads like this always amuse me. 

dalger22

lol.  You people take yourselves and this game way to seriously. 

Comment that say, mp7,pp90,striker gameplay are cheap kinda annoy me these day.

Now if the game was working perfectly it would be a different story but actualy, with all the lag problem, id rather use a fast firing weapon over any aasault gun, in a 1 vs 1, with lag and with an assault gun it's a lost 100% of the time,  but i can win 30% of the time with an mp7 or PP90 i dont particularly love these 2 guns but i dont love being fuccked by lag either.

As for the game its a nice score man, and right now goin 90-3 and BS score like that is possible if you are on the side of the lag comp, either way it wouldnt be that easy

KingLarocko

my favorite is when i get 30+ kills in a game and my team still loses i just love it!