1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 110 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2012 1:01 AM by BLACKDOG Go to original post RSS
  • 105. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag and now 1.10 patch

I agree 100%....This game sucks right now. I can't even stand playing this game right now. I keep jumpin' on though, thinking maybe it will be alright this time. Nope! Of course it still sucks. How many of you out there enjoy struggling to have a good game against a team of negatives? I know I don't. But I guess someone in IW/SH thought it would be fun to lag and be 2 seconds behind enemies. They also thought it would be fun for you to pump a clip into an enemy only for him to turn around and kill you with two bullets from THE SAME GUN! So sick of this garbage.

• 106. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag and now 1.10 patch

as long as they fix the lag and spawns then i cant complain.

• 108. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag
    eMeLMusic

they are only noobies. old team has made a great game every 2nd year. the new team is new, meens new processes, new programms to work with. that's why they needed additional help by ravensoftware, sledgehammer...

and than checking the news for call of duty devs replies: again "we made the best cod ever" and the year after treyarch calls out: "again we made the best cod ever" and so on & on.

well i learned something about the definition of the best cod ever: simple the best is the most selling!!! ah ok makes sense (in the eyes of devs & punlisher).

but whats about the fact fun...

...why change a winning team...

• 109. Re: Petition for IW to fix 1.08 Lag

eMeLMusic wrote:

they are only noobies. old team has made a great game every 2nd year. the new team is new, meens new processes, new programms to work with. that's why they needed additional help by ravensoftware, sledgehammer...

and than checking the news for call of duty devs replies: again "we made the best cod ever" and the year after treyarch calls out: "again we made the best cod ever" and so on & on.

well i learned something about the definition of the best cod ever: simple the best is the most selling!!! ah ok makes sense (in the eyes of devs & punlisher).

but whats about the fact fun...

...why change a winning team...

Because they never got paid the royalties that was owed..

The brains behind COD walked out and went to Respawn Entertainment..

We are now left with Try Hard Wannabee Developers..

IMO the guys at infinity ward have done pretty well considering they havent worked on a COD game before.. excluding a few the guys might come good.. the staff that have been at infinty ward for a long time should know better though.. because what they are talking and puting out is nowhere as good as what COD4 had to offer in the network department.

This graphics engine also needs updating.. especially for the Treyarch stuff as them cartoon graphics belong back in the 90's ..

Going forward Infinity Ward need to do alot to keep us happy as consumers..

The Community Manager has forgoten how to speak to us ?

The Developers of COD have forgoten how to listern to us ? (especially on PS3)

The Days of COD being the bench mark are soon coming to an end because the competition must be taking not of this .. especially the PS3 developers bringing out new games.. Activi$ion must relise this wont last for ever but in milking the **** out of it doesnt make them look good..

Somebody from InfinityWard needs to walk into the office of the Activ$ion chief and say we need more time to develope COD to please ALL the fans and not just XBOX players..

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next