10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 7:10 AM by wridtrvlr RSS

What is going on????

wridtrvlr

So lately, I have been back to playing zombies after getting bored of MW3 and all the cheaters over there.  I'm not sure what is going on but EVERY match that I get into is having lag issues.  Not in the beginning but at round 26 or 27 and every round after that the game glitches out.  It's almost like a lag issue but I was host last night with one of my friends and 2 other randoms and again we ran into this issue at the higher rounds.

Does anyone know why??  Is it b/c there are less servers dedicated for BLOPS since MW3 came out?  Was someone lag switching (i posted this question on COD:BLOPS Facebook page and someone responded that someone could of been lag switching)??

Please help!!!!  I just want to be able to play the f'in game past round 30......

• Re: What is going on????
    wridtrvlr

I forgot to mention my connection is not shitty, like 25 Down & 10 Up, plenty good to hanndle hosting and normal gameplay.  I was at 4 bars and everyone else was at a solid 3, they were not bouncing around.  So that is why I am so confused by this laggy ****. 

2ndlt.colt

Welcome to a game made by Treyarch. That's the only thing I can say.

its a framerate issue on 4 player - try palying 3 or 2 player (they were meant to fix this and haven't)

first of all, Treyarch is an amazing franchise, so shut you mouth about it! its his xbox problem not the franchises problem! my copie works fine! second, i don't think it will work for you on solo, two players, or three players, either. you could also get a new router or something like that, i don't know. yeah

first of all i'm talking about the ps3 version.

second of all (with the greatest of respect ofc), you are a douche.

Dude, who the hell rags on treyarch when that abomination MW3 was released after it? Your a rookie who clearly don't know ****.

I've had this problem the other day bro, (xbox) really frustrating as it ended up costing us the game, lagged got overwhelmed completely ****** us over not coool but surprisingly hasn't happened since?

i'm not much of a multiplayer fan tbh. So for me even though that ridiculous framerate bug is present, I much prefer blops to all other cod games. Just wish they would fix this issue that they admitted to being present.

morv151190

Yes the lag becomes terrible in the later rounds, I committed suicide on round 51 Kino to protect my high score because I thought I was gunna lose connection. This is even though my interrnet speed is 39 down 10 up and around 15 -20 ping.

wridtrvlr

Still getting the same issue.  Just played a 4 player round yesterday and got to round 26, started to lag out like my connection was f'ed.  I am just going to start playing with 2-3 players and let is be that I just can't play with 4 anymore.  Kind of sad b/c with 4 players the game is harder. 

wridtrvlr

Haven't been on in a while.  Anyone know if this is still an issue???  I'd like to get in a good round of zombies.