1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 103 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2012 10:59 AM by fireguyfra Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

By prestige 10 you have had more than enough opportunity to unlock all available extra Custom Classes...

I personally went to Prestige 10 because it is the "Top" prestige and I play a lot. If I was a Casual and I din't play a lot, then I would probably have done the same as you, and gotten my extra classes and stayed put...

*edit*

There is an element of scare tactics involved in going 10th as plenty of n00bs still think that prestiging to 10th takes skill rather than playtime...

You still hear now in Matchmaking people saying things like"Oh no we're going to get smashed, there's 3 10ths on the other side". Of course this is a misconception as Prestige has no link to skill level whatsoever, but it is a good thing to start a match when the opposition already feel that they are going to lose you know?

• 101. Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?
    That5What5Up

At this point 10ths mostly seem like skilled hackers, boosters and cheaters.  Scarred from previous cods, I suppose.

• 103. Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?

Yes how do you mean?

Let's say it takes anywhere between 7-12 days gametime to get there, and the game has been out for 4 months or so now- that's HEAPS of time to get there.  Not to mention that this is the easiest COD to level up on ever, so why is it unreasonable for someone to hit 10/80 by now?

• 104. Re: Feel like I'm the only person happy they'll add 5 prestiges?
    fireguyfra

As for myself this is the first COD that is have maxed out in. Right now I have 12 hours on and I am prestige 10 level 49. I used some dew xp and my clan is level 27. I did not token glitch, all legit.  I also have 2200 wins, no I did not dash board. My clan and I play a lot of drop zone. My thing is there is no incentive for me to go the extra 5 levels. The titles look like crap and the emblems look like crap. I could care less if I have a gold 10 emblem with a 5 on it or not.  They had really better sweeten the deal before I hit the button 5 more times. I have a friend who reset at 10-80 and the biggest disappointment for him is he mind as well have just bought the game. I know you can make your stats better but why reset like you never played it before. It takes away your leader board stats worldwide too. I just don't see what they are doing with all this. How about they give us the clans ops like we were promised instead of doing this other stupid crap.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next