1 2 3 4 Previous Next 192 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 10:06 AM by masaaki Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Everyone is hacking!

"1 everything is unlocked in dedicated server; just go in to your private match lobby and create all your kits the way you like them. so now that all your "sh1t" is unlocked what difference does that make?"

Let me rephrase this as simply as I can:

I don't want my **** unlocked. I want to WORK for it. The perks, the strike packages, the guns, the attachments, etc. I. want. to. work. for. it.

"

2  <DoM>HC CTF Seattle

IP: Online 209.247.83.180:27015 that's just one that you are welcome to play in see that's what public means; "open to the public" "

Oh. Cool. So now I should browse forums to look for servers, huh? Call me crazy, but that kinda (I'm just guessing here ) defeats the purpose of a "server browser". You know.. that nifty little thing that they put in the game way back in the day.

"3 there are plenty of servers you and just 1 friend (I assume you have friend?) could jump in; and others would follow (i rock my server every night usually with only 2 seeds)  you where just talking pretty indigently about instant gratification...yet you want ME to provide YOU with a full server of you choice (by the way every server you see whether empty of full has been paid for just so YOU can be OUR guest)"

That's the role you chose when you decided to be a server admin. Your server, your responsiblity. Whether the issue is performance or population, it is YOUR responsibility.

You know what though? You're absolutely right, bar none. Empty server = no server, because I just love spending what little gaming time I have (between work, the wifey, and my ankle biters running around) playing a 1v1 game of CTF. Or KC.

Thanks for the laughs though. Maybe I'll see you in your server tonight

• 11. Re: Everyone is hacking!
    poison_pawn

That's the role you chose when you decided to be a server admin. Your server, your responsiblity. Whether the issue is performance or population, it is YOUR responsibility.

You know what though? You're absolutely right, bar none. Empty server = no server, because I just love spending what little gaming time I have (between work, the wifey, and my ankle biters running around) playing a 1v1 game of CTF. Or KC.

Thanks for the laughs though. Maybe I'll see you in your server tonight

You think you're the only one with a life...lol

You are so mistaken:

you still don't seem to get the simple point; My server, my house, my rules, for me!

I couldn't care less if you choose to be miserable.

these servers are not business', we're not trying to sell you any thing; they are private property; that leave the doors open always.

think of it like a free private park, you're  welcome to stay as long as you play civilized, and follow what ever house rules might be set. (some are more restrictive then others; but my house my rules, your house your rules) if you don't like the rules you are free to leave; if I don't like your behavior, I am free to ask you to leave, or help you leave.

no one rents a server so YOU can have a place to play; we rent servers so WE can have a place to play.

you are just a welcome guest, and as a welcome guest, any one would expect you do act like a guest.

what would you think if you invited some one, or better yet, the whole block over for a BBQ and one or two of you "GUEST" got sh1t face drunk, and started b1tching about what you where giving them to eat, and/or harassing your friends, would you feel that because it's a free country..bla, bla, bla..that they had a right to act like that on YOUR PROPERTY, OR  IN YOUR HOUSE? or would you ask them to leave, and if they refused, throw then out?

Here out of the goodness of my heart, I try to offer you an alternative to your complaining; and all you can do is try to justify your complaint.

I really think the reason most people suffer this debacle they call matchmaking, IWnet, whatever they call it, it's still P2P hosting

is because they don't want to be subject to the simple rules of civilization.

well guess what neither do the hackers.

and if that how you feel: then by all means, enjoy your hack infested, lagnet; but for crying out loud, Quit your F*cking crying

• 12. Re: Everyone is hacking!

At what point did I say I was the "only one with a life"?

Oh, thats right... I didn't. I'll give you an E for effort though.

What does your server rules have to do with anything? Not once have I questioned your servers rules. (I don't even know them to question them. But hey, put words in my mouth all you want.) I simply stated that playing a 1v1 game while waiting for a server to populate is not exactly my cup of tea. I can think of a ton of other things to do instead.

Secondly, unless your physically hosting the server, and using your own pipe to host the game, it's not "private property". But that's another debate/discussion for a different thread.

Thirdly, again... you're absolutely right. Most people "suffer this debacle" is because they don't want to be subject to the simple rules of "civilization".

Yup. Boy... you sure as hell pegged that one right on the money. It couldn't possibly be because playing on a server full of  players with 130+ ping is not really all that much different than playing in a 130+ ping lobby full of  players, is it?

Nah. Couldn't be.

• 13. Re: Everyone is hacking!

People want to play "ranked servers". You knew there wasn't going to be ranked dedicated server for mw3 & should have realized unranked servers would be a baron wasteland because people want to play mw3 the way they played mw2 and blops. They don't care if they are playing on dedicated or p2p they want to get some kills get XP then change & create classes between rounds or whatever, the fun is "ranking up".

They need to add ranked dedicated servers or fix the game.

Jumping into a server and playing against SUKO who can "beat aimbots" (lol) Isn't the answer to anyones problem. He's blaming us for not playing in dedicated unranked server As if we're the problem? you +1 that? wtf? Keep your dedicated unranked server! Most of us aren't interested unless they made it into a "Ranked Dedicated Server" You and suko can't accept that?

UNRANKED DEDICATED SERVERS ARE EMPTY AND USELESS!!! The gaming company made it this way not us.

+1 vinny

• 14. Re: Everyone is hacking!

Didicated servers without mods are worthless. This game is officially dead. And I'm glad!!!!!

• 15. Re: Everyone is hacking!
    poison_pawn

VinnyB81 wrote:

At what point did I say I was the "only one with a life"?

Oh, thats right... I didn't. I'll give you an E for effort though.

What does your server rules have to do with anything? Not once have I questioned your servers rules. (I don't even know them to question them. But hey, put words in my mouth all you want.) I simply stated that playing a 1v1 game while waiting for a server to populate is not exactly my cup of tea. I can think of a ton of other things to do instead.

Secondly, unless your physically hosting the server, and using your own pipe to host the game, it's not "private property". But that's another debate/discussion for a different thread.

Thirdly, again... you're absolutely right. Most people "suffer this debacle" is because they don't want to be subject to the simple rules of "civilization".

Yup. Boy... you sure as hell pegged that one right on the money. It couldn't possibly be because playing on a server full of  players with 130+ ping is not really all that much different than playing in a 130+ ping lobby full of  players, is it?

Nah. Couldn't be.

yes it is actually; but like I sad it's your choice; I Couldn't care less.

Like I said before; enjoy the lag, and hax infested lobbies.

if what you just posted, is all you got out of what I so carefully, explained to you; then  you can't be reasoned with anyway.

have a good game.

I could be wrong: but I think a lot of young people are missing out, on the human experience; due to all this automation.

P.S

you should probably get out, and have a little human interaction.

maybe go visit some one instead of texting them, or calling them on the cel.

whens the last time you talked to your nabour?

try going IN to the banc for a change.

maybe step up to the MANNED, check out counter, at the grocery store and actually TALK, to some one.

or maybe not; maybe just go out and breath.

and stop think it's all about you: read it again and tell me how many time i said "YOU"

"You think you're the only one with a life...lol" was a rhetorical statement in response to your "because I just love spending what little gaming time I have (between work, the wifey, and my ankle biters running around) playing a 1v1 game of CTF. Or KC."

• 16. Re: Everyone is hacking!

see what everyone doesn't understand is that either dedi or ranked we both hate cheaters and you are fighting cause? People prefer ranked for "ranking up" and people prefer Dedicated because they can practice..So you are telling me that even if you are on a dedicated server you can't have a cheater around, thats where you are wrong! on the Original Post i mentioned that IN ALMOST EVERY ROOM i went there where cheaters, so quit whinning about whats the best and do something about NOT HAVING CHEATERS AROUND! . I like call of duty and i hate that bunch of noobs and cheaters trying to ruin your mood by aimbotin and wallhacking and other stuff.If you really thing you can finaly "beat" the aimbots then good luck must of us can't! BE A MAN AND LEARN TO FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF SITTING AROUND AND THINKING THAT ONE MAN WON'T MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!..GROW SOME ******* BALLS!

• 17. Re: Everyone is hacking!

I agree. Last night I played about 10-15 rounds dedicated FFA server & there was 1-4 different cheaters in the server at all times. I can't see how an admin is even remotely doing his job if that many cheaters are in and out of the server. You think I can't tell many admins cheat & that's why their server is populated with so many cheaters they let slide by? Trust me I can see what's going on. So now we're 2 people against cheaters, what do you suggest we do? I'm all for it because i'm sick of all these fake scum 2.

• 18. Re: Everyone is hacking!
    poison_pawn

UKReaper wrote:

People want to play "ranked servers". You knew there wasn't going to be ranked dedicated server for mw3 & should have realized unranked servers would be a baron wasteland because people want to play mw3 the way they played mw2 and blops. They don't care if they are playing on dedicated or p2p they want to get some kills get XP then change & create classes between rounds or whatever, the fun is "ranking up".

They need to add ranked dedicated servers or fix the game.

Jumping into a server and playing against SUKO who can "beat aimbots" (lol) Isn't the answer to anyones problem. He's blaming us for not playing in dedicated unranked server As if we're the problem? you +1 that? wtf? Keep your dedicated unranked server! Most of us aren't interested unless they made it into a "Ranked Dedicated Server" You and suko can't accept that?

UNRANKED DEDICATED SERVERS ARE EMPTY AND USELESS!!! The gaming company made it this way not us.

+1 vinny

I'm all good with that: so why are you complaining? either play here, there, or nowhere.

it's your choice.

oh I +1ed it because it's the truth.

the thing I'm on about here is the lack of documentation concerning dedicated server. they are a viable alternative to lagnet but if i didn't waist my time promoting then hardly any one would even know they exist.

I hate hackers as much as any one; you ought to know that by now. and I advocate ranked servers.

but i also KNOW that's not going to happen this round; It is what it is.

and if it comes down to the lesser of two evils; I'm going to pick less evil.

and hollering dedicated servers are useless!! is just not true.

I don't enjoy Lagerhacknet and i won't play in it; that's why i never bought MW2

but if you want to stay in laggsville, hack land, and shake you fist at the sky; more power to you.

But as long as there are dedicated servers that's where I'll be.

• 19. Re: Everyone is hacking!

Hot issue apparently, and it's bringing out some new blood:) I tried to find a game yesterday and there were no DOM servers working. The one in my range said it was the wrong version, and wouldn't connect. But more to the point, how can a software company tolerate hacking they way this company does? Can you imagine Microsoft just turning a blind eye to it's security and customers? It is insane. It is more acceptable for game comaponies because of the history of cheating and moding, but things are different now, and this game is different, and Activision is being irresponsible with it's responce to this. It's why I suggested going the the Better Business Bureau, cause what they are doing, what they have done, is bad business.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next