1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 95 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 3:12 PM by germanboysucks Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    coolwhhhip

They're probably just upset that they split up Ghost.

• 16. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

If you're saying the 'intended' game is bad, then I'd disagree. If you're saying how the game actually turned out with it's mass issues (including shotguns not being as feared as they was before as now they suck... Hugely), then I'd agree.

And after all of what's happened, I wonder if Glen is still wondering why people was putting crappy metacritic scores...

• 17. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

My friend and i have been calling it "Modern Warfare 2.5" since it have been out... yes i would agree that the game isnt what a lot of us would want it to be... Now why do i think its bad. Well, lets start off with the connection problem. Hopefully everyone is aware of the advantages given to those who have poor connect compared to someone with full connection or full bars. Two, now i dont know if this was fixed but the lag or delay created when you have your game recorded... after turning that off i would tell a complete change in game play and have never turned it back on! Three, that they still made MW3 a host dependent game....

• 18. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    opb81

I wouldnt call it bad, but I think the word for me is inconsistent. When things are running smooth ie none of the issues we all know about it is a very fun game to play, but when those issues rear their head then yup it is bad. The biggest issue for me is when it does go bad it is really really bad.

• 19. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?

If you're saying LAG and Host Connection Issues then I would say they could be better but as for people saying MW3 isn't very balanced is ignorance. I feel like MW3 is far more balanced than previous titles. If they will stop listening to all of the whiney noobs about nerfing guns then this game will turn out ok.

• 20. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    sirsmug

MW3 is the most noob friendly cod there has been, prestige tokens giving the ability to retain kit on prestige, small maps resulting in constant spawn deaths, point streaks so that players that cannot get kills still get killstreaks.

The lag on this game is the worst on any cod and my internet is not crap, the sound quality on headsets is pisspoor, IW retained a programming glitch from mw2 so little girls could gayscope.

I have hit 10th on all cods and 15th on blops and 10th on this and it is the worst.

• 21. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    the_eon

I prefer MW3 over BLOPS. BLOPS was graphically poor and everything looked too small and scaled down compared to MW2 and MW3. I will agree that the maps were better but I prefer the guns, graphics and general gameplay of MW3.

The host lag is an issue but at least it makes a change from fastest intenet wins on previous games.

• 22. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    wrecku

I have played every game in the COD series and this is by far the worst. I believed nobody could build a worse game than Treyarch but this bunch of new Infinity Ward dudes proved me wrong.

I am looking forward to see what Spawn comes up with for a game (they are the original IW group).

COD series was a brillaint idea but it fails on so many levels with this release.

• 23. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    Izjar11

I would'nt call it awful but it needs some more work done, no game will be 100% perfect by the way.

• 24. Re: Are most of us in agreement -- MW3 is bad?
    Izjar11

Though your points are valid I would disagree with the following:

Noob friendly? > game has become very popular so most "New comers" are having less frustrations with it.

Spawns > Are annoying

Lag > BOPS was far worse, remember the disconnection socket thing? That was the worse.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next