1 2 3 4 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 12:34 PM by owiseguyo Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: someone prove me wrong
    TehSpeagles

Just looking at your last few games I see:

Gametype

Score
    Result
    Domination35-4Loss (200-173)
    Domination43-10Loss (200-62)
    Domination37-8Loss (200-118)
    Kill Confirmed10-2Loss (56-44)
    Kill Confirmed19-6

Loss (65-51)

Looks like you are exactly the kind of kill-whoring player OP is talking about

Please stay away from lobbies that I'm in.

• 11. Re: someone prove me wrong

well i hope you took the time to look at the other players... i recall 5 - 22 and so on.

those last two i joined like mid game and the second domination. i just tried to scrap up what i could... but i forgot its a team game.... a team is going to lose if one out of the six is holding a positive k/d

• 12. Re: someone prove me wrong
    TehSpeagles

Icedassassin805 wrote:

a team is going to lose if one out of the six is holding a positive k/d

This is exactly what's wrong with you and a large portion of the CoD community.  Everything boils down to KD...

It's still VERY possible to win an objective game w/o a positive KD for your team.  Sure it's harder, and your team might not be helping, but neither are you.  You admitted that you don't play the objective...  not capping flags, not collecting dog tags, etc.

You're way more worthless to your team than somebody that's out there trying to do the objectives, not matter what their KD is.

• 13. Re: someone prove me wrong

I can say that about the large pool of players who are so wrapped up in the objective. They are handing the other team killstreaks. Making the objective even harder to get. I have a slayer mindset, but to clearify, i would capture a flag or defuse or whatever when it came down to it and it works out for me.

• 14. Re: someone prove me wrong

Assassin, Dead Silence... nuffsaid

• 15. Re: someone prove me wrong
    Supa DX

i have a KD of 2.31 and i play domination a lot and i never camp

unless you call spawn trapping the enemy camping?

• 16. Re: someone prove me wrong
    deucedouglas

Lol. Every person I've ever seen with abnormally high K/D's are always the same. You've got your, I don't want to say try hard, but they do everything in their power to maintain their K/D. It usually consists of headglitching certain spots and their heat map usually shows little to no movement. Most of them are extreme campers to say the least.

Then there is the dashboarders. The ones that you will see in the pre game lobby, play a full length match and you'll look at the scoreboard and see they managed to barely go positive. Then suddenly with 2 seconds left in the match 'MyKDisSoHigh Disconnected due to transmission error'.

Without fail these are the two scenarios everytime.

• 17. Re: someone prove me wrong
    indy56

to many times while playing Domination i find myself running back to defend a flag thats just about to go and law and behold i normally run into one of my own team mates running in the opposite direction,

• 18. Re: someone prove me wrong
    vims1990

Icedassassin805 wrote:

I can say that about the large pool of players who are so wrapped up in the objective. They are handing the other team killstreaks. Making the objective even harder to get. I have a slayer mindset, but to clearify, i would capture a flag or defuse or whatever when it came down to it and it works out for me.

I disagree.

Your individual score isn't impacting the outcome of the game whether you're playing with bad teammates. I've had a number of games where my individual score is negative but I still manages to win the game for the team. You could do the same yourself but you care too much about your K/D ratio.

It's a reason why I love playing against your type of players....it's an easy win for me.

I find your stats in Sabotage hilarious though.

3 plants, 1 defuse, 13 defends & 3,928 kills in 212 games.

Why don't you play TDM & FFA?

Obviously you're no use at playing the game mode so stick to your "slaying" aka kill whoring in TDM/FFA.

• 19. Re: someone prove me wrong
    JetEye

icedassassin805 just got pwned! Seriously icedassassin805?  3 plants, 1 defuse, 13 defends & 3,928 kills in 212 games SERIOUSLY???  You are the type of player I absolutely despise!  Start playing some TDM and then brag about your k/d you stat whore.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next