1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 12:34 PM by owiseguyo Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: someone prove me wrong

LOL you guys are sad... Vims and douce, i would love you play you guys. i bet you both are the type that would play me game after game after game in till you finally win to tell me off. or you guys would leave mid game... hahaa

why dont i like playing TDM because it doesnt last long enough. KC is maybe long enough

Sabo is 20 minutes of straight killing for me... all started back on MW2 and CoD4

Goodluck if you guys go up against me... my K/d hasnt dropped in some time now

oh and look at my Black Ops stuff... you might find that hilarious too but maybe not as funny when you compare my MW3 states with yours or any CoD matter a fact and i laugh when you mention "try hard" douche i mean douce. this game was never really hard but maybe the first 60 games.

• 21. Re: someone prove me wrong

dont see a lot of K/Ds above a 2.0

Nice! d^_^

• 22. Re: someone prove me wrong
    deucedouglas

Lol you're the saddest player there is my friend. Every post you put up makes you look more and more stupid.

"Sabotage is 20 minutes of straight killing for me...all started back on MW2 and CoD4"

I played Sabotage almost exclusively on CoD4 and a lot on MW2 and would spend the entire match trying to run the bomb to the other teams bomb site. Once in a while idiots like you would come into the lobby and would say "what are you doing trying to plant the bomb? Lets get kills." It was pathetic then and it's still pathetic now. You don't belong in any game mode other than FFA because even in TDM you would be detrimental because you would be preoccupied with your insignificant K/D.

Your win % is trash for the K/D you have. Funny thing about objective games...K/D means nothing. Who knew.

• 23. Re: someone prove me wrong
    vims1990

So basically, you purposely play a game mode (which on average last around 5 mins to complete) by allowing it to run for 20 mins by padding up your stats....*facepalm*

My point was that you obviously take your K/D ratio too seriously by not assisting your team in completing objectives & avoiding dog tags so that the game runs longer for you.

Instead you sacrifice winning for your individual score in a team game mode.

30+ MOAB's? Please, MOAB's are overrated. Last time I heard, you can get MOAB's in Infected.

By the way, I don't leave a lobby after a loss. Also, I never leave a lobby if I go negative. I stay around to play & win the next game.

The typical 4+ K/D player (like yourself) in my situation would dashboard, time out or leave the lobby because their "1337" K/D ratio took a hiding in one game.

Time to wake up sunshine...your K/D is meaningless in reality.

Let me know when your future employer at McD's requires your K/D ratio from all your previous COD games.

• 24. Re: someone prove me wrong

Domination is my absolute favourite game type to play, and when I play it I usually play with 1-3 other people, although sometimes I just go solo. Whenever we or myself plays domination Im always looking for a win, and thats how I get the most enjoyment out of the game, coming out on top.

My K/D is around 2.01 and I usually average 3-4 caps per game and about 2-3 defends per game. I have a fairly aggresive mindset when it comes to playing the objectives, but my friends that I play with seem like crazed fanatical barbarians compared to me. Im not saying Im a monstrous objective player, but I like to think I do my part. I usually patrol between flags, drop a trophy system/smoke and cap when the team needs a flag. If your lucky enough to be playing with friends / randoms who do their part, it makes everything a whole lot easier.

Sure, you run into campers that do nothing on your team, and hell yes its annoying, but nothing beats coming out on top 200-199 even if you have a negative score, especially when your versing campers / kill whores with twice your kills but half your score. (However not all players with High KD's are campers, some of them are just very good at objective games.)

• 25. Re: someone prove me wrong
    DeeTaurus

AtomicScorcher wrote:

I dont understand what you are looking for. TBH most of the time when I hear people complaining about "camping". They are auctually complaining about playing the objective. You said you and your team were defending b and c. Can that be called camping. Another example is on SnD when people complain about camping when teams play defence instead of running into they enemy spawn. I have found in my experiance that camping is in the eye of the beholder. Most people use this and many other things as an excuse to lose. Instead of adressing their own weakness and trying to get better. Its easy to blame other people and not adress your own weaknesses.

Agree 100%

Why do people think to be a good player you have to keep moving and run around like rambo lol

only fools rush in

• 26. Re: someone prove me wrong

It never surprises me how many omg you camp type of threads that are made on a daily basis.

• 27. Re: someone prove me wrong
    that6uy420

all I'm seeing on this thread by the OP is ...  I can't handle campers and just like in black ops.. I suck at checking my corners and instead opt for running blindly into any situation.... then anytime after I get killed I will ALWAYS call the other guy a camper or a noob...  pretty much sum it up OP?

• 28. Re: someone prove me wrong
    that6uy420

Icedassassin805 wrote:

LOL you guys are sad... Vims and douce, i would love you play you guys. i bet you both are the type that would play me game after game after game in till you finally win to tell me off. or you guys would leave mid game... hahaa

why dont i like playing TDM because it doesnt last long enough. KC is maybe long enough

Sabo is 20 minutes of straight killing for me... all started back on MW2 and CoD4

Goodluck if you guys go up against me... my K/d hasnt dropped in some time now

oh and look at my Black Ops stuff... you might find that hilarious too but maybe not as funny when you compare my MW3 states with yours or any CoD matter a fact and i laugh when you mention "try hard" douche i mean douce. this game was never really hard but maybe the first 60 games.

ahh you must be one of those BK spawn trappers who really aren't that good when it comes to actually killing enemies that can fight back.  Enjoy your sabotage and all the cheapening qualities that it inspires in its trash players.

• 29. Re: someone prove me wrong
    CODNoob12

As a sub-par player, I can attest that you can have a negative K/D and still contribute to team wins. My W/L is not good, but a large factor for that is that I play solo and join games in progress a half dozen times nightly and almost always down something like 175-70. This is probably why I need to either find some friends or join a clan if one will have me.

Anyway, as has been mentioned in this thread and on this forum numerous times, it always seems like the ones with the starkly high K/Ds who play objective games are regularly on the losing side. I might still be considered noobish, but that can't be a coincidence.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next