1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 4:47 AM by Zolite Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

He probably confirms his own kills because he's not sure if he can rely on a random to confirm all of his kills for him? If I'm playing with my friends, then usually we let each other confirm each other's kills because we know we will. But if I'm playing with all randoms idk if someone is gonna confirm my kills for me.

• 16. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    mralpharogue

Who gives a flying rats anus?

They killed the person in the first place so it's their own choice, and their choice is neither ignorant or stupid no matter what they choose. They earned the right to choose, because they got the kill.

If I get a kill, Im not going to purposfully go out of my way to give you XP when you didn't earn it.

If you want to follow a player that can get kills just to scrounge off of their work, then you are just being lazy and you should just shut up and take what you can get. Don't complain when the killer wants to collect his own reward (the tags).

The same goes for when you get the kills. If you want to share it, then fine. If not, who cares? You earned the kill, thus, you earn the right to do whatever you want with the spoils of your kill.

Don't call other players ignorant, stupid or rude for collecting what they earned.

• 17. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

Your Best off running round in pairs and collecting each others tags, but when u play solo it's hard to find a like minded person to patrole with, so then just get as many tags as u can red or gold

• 18. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

You sum up what I hate about the playerbase of this game: selfishness and arrogance.

It isn't wasting your time. It's thinking, "hey, this guy probably has a brain so I'll just leave my tag here for a second so he can get it while following me", and if he doesn't, it isn't a big deal, you can laugh at him for how bad at the objective he is and go back and get it yourself.

If anything, it builds trust and teamwork with randoms. I know when people get kills that I contributed to and swipe up the tags when I follow them, I obviously get PO'ed. And when I get PO'ed, I get worse and more reckless. Conversely, if they are smart and let me pick up the tags, I'm in a better mood.

• 19. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    tjmoore365

If you didn't kill the guy, then it wasn't your kill, so you obviously weren't capable of getting the kill because if you were, you would've gotten it. Anyhow, just because you're generous doesn't mean that you can expect other people to be. Yes people understand how the point system works, and yes, people are jerks. If it's their kill, they have every right to confirm their own kill. It was theirs after all, so.... yeah. Get over it.

• 20. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

Uhhhh how the hell does that make sense? If we're running around the outside of a map and come up to someone facing the other way, and I get the assist, you're saying I didn't have the ability to get the kill?

• 21. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

I have to agree with mralpharogue on this one (sorta). Its my kill, my choice if I want to confirm it or not. You dont have a right to get a confirm on my kill. If Im running past my tag, Im just going to pick it up to hopefully help win the game. When you "leave the tag for your team mate to pick up" it looks alot like you just ignored the objective. Food for thought.

• 22. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?

So many people ignore tags though even when they get kills with no one around them, so I don't think anyone would think that.

• 23. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    thebiindsniper

What are we mad about?  Is your team confirming kills?  Yes?  Then that's good. 

No offense, but you sound selfish talking about the XP you earn.  Why not focus on trying to be a team player, and just win the game, regardless of who confirms kills.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

http://www.youtube.com/ruggedsavior

• 24. Re: Kill Confirmed- Are People Jerks or are they Stupid?
    mralpharogue

Esy wrote:

You sum up what I hate about the playerbase of this game: selfishness and arrogance.

It isn't wasting your time. It's thinking, "hey, this guy probably has a brain so I'll just leave my tag here for a second so he can get it while following me", and if he doesn't, it isn't a big deal, you can laugh at him for how bad at the objective he is and go back and get it yourself.

If anything, it builds trust and teamwork with randoms. I know when people get kills that I contributed to and swipe up the tags when I follow them, I obviously get PO'ed. And when I get PO'ed, I get worse and more reckless. Conversely, if they are smart and let me pick up the tags, I'm in a better mood.

And yet here you are, complaining because you are selfish and think everyone and their dog should help you get XP for kills that you didn't get. This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Easy solution to your problems: Get more kills so it doesn't matter if you pick up other peoples tags, and don't get mad that people like to confim their own kills.

People complain all the time that people don't play objectively. And when you look at stats, people automatically assume that people who 'let others pick up their tags' are just losers that aren't playing the game for the objectives. So excuse me if I want to fairly represent the work I put into an objective based game.

Shoot. When I clear out a room in order to plant a bomb, would you rather I run in and kill everyone and then let you plant it? Because if so, I have news for you. The worst type of players are the ones that expect to get rewarded for doing nothing.