17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 6:16 AM by brandaman RSS

Why do you guys still support COD?

i7vsa7vi7y

Black Ops was trash and still doesn't work to this day. MW3 is worst. I rather play Black Ops than MW3 and I never thought I would say that.

Why do you guys support companies that all they care about is getting YOUR cash.

No patches fix anything major just little stuff that is nice but what about the big picture?

The fans complain about the same thing over and over again. What does COD do? Absolutely nothing but release map packs to get some more money from you. Thats not all. They also got ELITE to get much much more money from you. Elite doesn't work either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you guys going to come to your senses?

What do you get out of this game?

Personally I can't play it because it just isn't enjoyable.

BF3 really comfirmed this decision. I play that and its a "complete" game. I never get mad or anything because when I die, it makes sense. The game works.

I don't see how you guys could give your money to a company like this.

Heres MW3 in the future.

Same BS that you complain about just with more maps. Do you think I'm wrong?

• Re: Why do you guys still support COD?
    crosby85

I totally agree with you, however I do still play it and I will also admit that I bought the hardened edition (which I had on pre-order). Despite having MW3 on pre-order I went and bought BF3 and was soooo impressed with it, the game as a whole is so much better than MW3 but the problem for me was that despite the game relying on teamwork, very often my team didn't work well together because there was no communication. I then decided to just get used to playing MW3 (despite it not living upto any of my expectations) as more or less all my friends were playing MW3 not BF3. to me this makes the game much more enjoyable than when you play with a group of people that do not know each other. To be honest wish my friends had bought BF3 as we work well as a team and 8 times out of 10 win the game when we are all online.

trialstardragon

Go away BF fanboi trying to get more players to come play BF with you.

moshu23

Just to prove you that BF3 has as many problems as MW3, I was on their forum and from the first page, first topic, I pick up this:

I shrugged off the lag,

I learnt to accept the input latency,

I just smirked at the fact i couldnt speak to my mates,

I didnt even react when i couldnt join with a pre formed squad,

I got over the absence of team based play,

I just sighed at the crazy, jerky sights,

I rolled my eyes at the pointless patches,

I even laughed off the complete lack of incentive to carry on playing the game,

Both games have problems, both games have map packs and both games have a "social site" Elite and Battlelog. The free version of elite is the same as Battlelog.

The only reason I put money in Elite is for map packs, not for the website.

You have to realise that pleople enjoy this game, 10 people leave another 100 come and like it or not, there will be a very, very long period of time until you see a game bigger than COD, maybe Battlefield 6.

iamhollywood5

moshu23 wrote:

Just to prove you that BF3 has as many problems as MW3, I was on their forum and from the first page, first topic, I pick up this:

I shrugged off the lag,

I learnt to accept the input latency,

I just smirked at the fact i couldnt speak to my mates,

I didnt even react when i couldnt join with a pre formed squad,

I got over the absence of team based play,

I just sighed at the crazy, jerky sights,

I rolled my eyes at the pointless patches,

I even laughed off the complete lack of incentive to carry on playing the game,

Both games have problems, both games have map packs and both games have a "social site" Elite and Battlelog. The free version of elite is the same as Battlelog.

The only reason I put money in Elite is for map packs, not for the website.

You have to realise that pleople enjoy this game, 10 people leave another 100 come and like it or not, there will be a very, very long period of time until you see a game bigger than COD, maybe Battlefield 6.

Battlefield will never be as big as COD because Battlefield doesn't cater to idiots and morons.

dedicatedserversplease

Whats up I7VSA7VI7Y,

Its Pete (petes67bird), I dont think you know my username on here.  Anyways, I stay on COD because they have my money and I already bought the map packs.  If I were to leave, I would lose the money on the maps.  Like I told you, I am still waiting on my best buy bucks, but I will eventually buy BF3, I will guess no later than end of march.

The other reason why I stay with the game is because of all the friends I have made.  Ever since COD4 in 2007, I pretty much play with the same guys every night since 2007, you know many of them.  So in order to switch games, I need them to buy it as well.  So far only Soulja has agreed, trying to get at least one more.  That way when we play, we can have you maybe show the ropes a bit to us as we never played any other title other than COD since 2007. 

Trust me though, we dont stay with COD because of quality, far from it.  Everyone has pretty much stated that this is their last COD, and I am basically with them as well.

mralpharogue

The reason I still support it:

Because I like playing it.

Simple as that.

weird-guy

I have more fun with CoD than the other FPSs.

Even though MW3 lags like crazy, I HATE Battlefield games. I can understand why people would like them, but I hate the gameplay, hate the style of play, hate the look, hate the way it's played and I hate how pathetic the campaigns in them are.

My opinion.

Don't come into a forum expressing your opinion as fact, gtfo.

I'm waiting for Respawn.

iamhollywood5

I don't play it.  I'll go in and troll people in hardcore with the XM25 from time to time, but that's about it.  I just post here to yell at the developers for ruining a once-great franchise.

I completely agree. I don't intend to buy another one. Also, you get a like for admitting Black Ops is trash.

Bear90ofs

personally i enjoy the game. there is nobody telling or forceing you to play. if you dont like the game dont play it.

daherlihy

i7vsa7vi7y wrote:

Black Ops was trash and still doesn't work to this day. MW3 is worst. I rather play Black Ops than MW3 and I never thought I would say that.

Why do you guys support companies that all they care about is getting YOUR cash.

No patches fix anything major just little stuff that is nice but what about the big picture?

The fans complain about the same thing over and over again. What does COD do? Absolutely nothing but release map packs to get some more money from you. Thats not all. They also got ELITE to get much much more money from you. Elite doesn't work either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you guys going to come to your senses?

What do you get out of this game?

Personally I can't play it because it just isn't enjoyable.

BF3 really comfirmed this decision. I play that and its a "complete" game. I never get mad or anything because when I die, it makes sense. The game works.

I don't see how you guys could give your money to a company like this.

Heres MW3 in the future.

Same BS that you complain about just with more maps. Do you think I'm wrong?

Share your opinion fair enough, but no need to preach others into following you.

I play mw3, cause for me its the most fun game out there right now. Besides skyrim. But that is a complete different genre.

black ops was and is awesome

brandaman

Probably something to do with liking it, I don't know.