1 2 3 Previous Next 139 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2012 7:47 PM by Kaze96 RSS

Future of CoD

Kaze96

What new and modern weapons would you add?

There are many weapons that I'm sure a lot of you miss from previous CoDs or other weapons that have never been featured before. I'd like to make it a point that this is NOT a demand, but simply a wishlist. The other suggestion I had was attempting weapon DLC for MW3, but many have informed me that this would be a difficult process for the developers. Regardless, I'd like you to suggest weapons in the same form as I have below. State your suggested balancing strategies and include an image of the gun.

Magpul PDR (Submachine Gun)

Damage: 40-20

Rate of Fire: 925rpm

Recoil: Low

Magazine/Ext: 20/30 (I suggested 30/45)

Thank you to Alex from StayFrostyCinema for the suggested boost to this weapons overall performance. I like his idea, except for the 20 round magazine, so in order to compensate, I suggest a larger ammo loudout for this weapon because 20/60 is too low. I'd say 20/80, and 20/240 for Scavenger Pro users. The high fire rate would otherwise make that magazine too small. (Extended Mag would be 30/90 and 30/270). I also suggest a slightly faster reload than the UMP45. So maybe 2.2 seconds loaded, 2.9 unloaded?

IDI Tar-21 (Assault Rifle)

Damage: 40-25

Rate of Fire: 750rpm

Recoil: Medium (G36C like)

Magazine/Ext: 30/45

This would be an assault rifle equivelent to the G36C, but once again, Nostalgia/appearance is the deciding factor. Please use a standard Red Dot Sight if you add this. The Mars sight is a little difficult to use in MW2 with its recoil.

M93 Raffica (Machine Pistol)

Damage: 42-17

Rate of Fire: 925rpm per burst (0.3 second delay?)

Recoil: Very Low

Magazine/Ext: 24/36

Prefered over the PP-2000. NO AKIMBO ALLOWED ON THIS SECONDARY.

PP-2000 (Machine Pistol)

Rate of Fire: 750rpm

Magazine/Ext: 20/30

Of the two machine pistols I listed, I would rather have the Raffica. NO AKIMBO ALLOWED ON THIS SECONDARY.

Walther G22 (Handgun)

Damage: 49-17

Rate of Fire: 1200rpm (Semi Automatic)

Magazine/Ext: 15/25

I had noticed this gun while searching through the Walther website because they make some pretty neat guns. They make the P99 handgun. This rifle technically fires a slightly larger than average pistol round. In fact, the magazine is the size of a pistol magazine. Regardless, this would be a semi automatic "pistol" with a greater effective range and a larger than average magazine size.

Long Bow (Secondary 'launcher'?)

Damage: 100

Rate of Fire: Single Shot (Shoot arrow, readjust another)

Recoil: ~~~

Magazine/Pocket: 1/5

Bows can be recavenged by Scavenger PRO, but can only hold a Max of 10. Bows arch like throwing knives only less sharply. Also, a 0.4sec aim time just in case people think they're going to be running around "quickarrowing". Allow Camos to be applied to this secondary, I want a gold Bow! (Gold can be unlocked after say 250 kills?) Can you just imagine the killcams? At least there would be something new for Youtubers to go for. Cross map Compound shots. Thumbs up for Katniss!

MX4 (Submachine Gun)

Beretta MX4

Damage: 42-20

Rate of Fire: 800rpm

Recoil: Medium

Basically another stat relation to the MP5 only a different appearance and iron sights. I also like this weapon because it's Italian. We need to diversify the SMG category because 3 of the 6 SMG's are Heckler & Koch. It's my designation for the Spectre M4 which is no longer produced, but this gun was introduced in 2011.

VP70Z (Machine Pistol)

File:HK VP70Z 1890.jpg

Damage: 42-20

Rate of Fire: 1100rpm per burst

Recoil: Low, high view kick

Magazine/Ext: 12/18

Another option for a burst fire machine pistol would be this one. This one I kind of went off on a limb with my own stats to make it balanced rather than make it similar to another weapon. This gun would obviously be a three-round burst, but it would fire at a high cyclic rate of 1100rpm in the burst, but it offers a max of 4 bursts or 6 with extended mags. The damage would also be slightly higher than the Raffica to ofset the smaller magazine. Recoil would be similar to a pistol where "view kick" is more the trouble than anything. NO AKIMBO ALLOWED ON THIS SECONDARY.

QBB-95 (Light Machine Gun)

Type 95 light machine gun with drum magazine.

Damage: 42-35

Rate of Fire: 650rpm

Magazine/Ext: 80/120

I can see people raging through the glass of my MacBook Pro. No, no, this would not be a high damage, high fire rate, high accuracy gun. It would simply be another Bullpup Light Machine gun shooting only slightly faster than the M60 with slightly less recoil but a smaller magazine with Type 95 style Iron Sights (this may be a blessing or a curse. For me, it's somewhere inbetween as I don't prefer the T95's irons).

Vector (Submachine Gun)

Kriss Super V submachine gun

Damage: 30-20

Rate of Fire: 1100rpm

In an effort to diversify these guns, I've thought of a plan of basically transfering it straight from MW2 with minor tweaks. The Vector was the lowest damage primary in all of MW2, so it will maintain that goal in MW3 alongside the FAD, however it will maintain the fastest base firerate. At 1100rpm, the vector will easily down its targets just as quickly as the other SMG's. Recoil is low just as in MW2, and the magazines are standard 30-round mags. In order to counter-balance it against the PM-9, the Vector will introduce the largest hipfire spread of all smg's. The Vector can be a weak, yet a deadly competitor just as it was in MW2.

Saiga 12K (Shotgun)

File:Saiga-12 small.jpg

Damage: 25-15, 8 Pellets

Rate of Fire: 400rpm, Semi Automatic

Recoil: ~~~

Magazine/Ext: 7/10

Suggested by Adam1235678

Calico (Submachine Gun)

Rate of Fire: 825rpm

Magazine/Ext: 48/72

The ever so interesting Calico 9MM. This is basically the American PP90M1, only it holds more ammunition and the magazine is on top similar to a Co2 chamber on an airsoft gun. To see how this gun preforms in real life, watch this video by WoodysGamertag!

MP40 (Submachine Gun)

Damage: 49-20

Rate of Fire: 600rpm

Magazine/Ext: 32/48

The very popular German submachine gun that was used during the infamous World War 2 would be an incredible weapon to return. With its high power and very accurate shots, this slow steed could easily tear through enemies at any will. However, the weak range damage and short effective range would make this a balanced handling weapon with shots capable of devestating effects in close range, but dropping off to meer pellets at a distance.

PPsh-41 (Submachine Gun)

Damage: 35-20

Rate of Fire: 900rpm

A popular Russian submachine gun also used during WWII. The intricit holes in the upper receiver were a unique new design used for muzzle breaking and allowing less blowback gas from releasing via shooting therefore allowing lesser recoil allowing for the higher cyclic rate of weapons of its time.

RFB (Assault Rifle)

Damage: 55-40

Rate of Fire: 750rpm (Semi Automatic)

This looked like a cool gun. It would be a counter-part to the MK14 with advantages and disadvantages. The RFB would introduce a much higher rate of fire than the MK14 at a cost of slightly higher recoil as well as a lowered damage. A one-shot headshot would not be possible with this rifle due to its decreased damage of 55. As well, the range would only be similar to that of the AK-47. High, but not as high as the burst fires and the MK14. In another twist, as we know Kel-Tec makes larger magazines for unconventional types of guns, so a 30-round magazine would be included rather than a 20 rounds.

M17S (Assault Rifle)

Damage: 75-49

Rate of Fire: 545rpm (Semi Automatic)

Recoil: Medium-Low

Much like the Steyr AUG, the M17S is produced by Bushmaster (MW2 ACR) and is a bullpup style battle rifle. It would be a semi automatic assault rifle being the fresher styled MK14.

FAL (Assault Rifle)

Damage: 75-49

Rate of Fire: 500rpm

The FN FAL is a very popular battle rifle and is used in many countries. In fact, many countries used this as their standard rifle of choice until said countries created their own cheaper variation or weapon.

Jackhammer (Shotgun)

Damage: 28-19, 6 pellets

Rate of Fire: 375rpm (Semi Automatic)

Magazine/Ext: 10/15

This shotgun is very unique indeed. It is technically a fully automatic shotgun, but I think it fairs better as a semi auto. It would have slightly larger damage than the Striker but with less ammo. The range would be slightly less than the Striker due to the bullpup style of this weapon. I'm not sure, but I think this weapon was leaked to appear in Black Ops 2 (list of weapons is inconsistent due to little variation, but this was suspected).

KH-2002 (Assault Rifle)

Damage: 35-20

Rate of Fire: 800rpm

This Iranian assault rifle is capable of three round bursts, but seeming as if people really despise the burst mode, this assault rifle would be fully automatic. It would shoot slightly higher than the M4A1, but would have the damage of a submachine gun. The recoil would be lower than the M4A1 by a slight margin, but in an effort to balance this rifle, the range of the three hit kill would be pathetically bad, more closely related to an submachine gun.

Beretta M9 (Handgun)

Damage: 40-25

Rate of Fire: 630rpm (Semi Automatic)

Recoil: Moderate

Magazine/Ext: 16/24

The famous beretta M9 handgun would be a high caliber handgun with a very slow rate of fire compared to its peers. The damage would be slightly less than the true high calibers meaning it would NOT be capable of two hit kills to the body, however it would allow for four shot kills at it maximum range and beyond, but to counter that, the range would be weak, similar to the USP and P99.

TEC-9 (Machine Pistol)

Damage: 33-20

Rate of Fire: 1000rpm

Recoil: Moderate

This gun is very infamous for being a popular weapon for shootings due to its consealable size. In order to keep it balanced with the G18, the recoil is heavier than the MP9, but noticeably less than that of the G18. The damage is severely lower than the G18, but the fire rate would make up for that. The range would be slightly higher than the FMG9.

This list includes 20 different weapons that could either be featured in future CoDs, or be included in a possible weapon DLC in MW3 or Black Ops 2.

• 0. Re: <> DLC GUNS <>
    CowboySr

Guns are fine. Next.

• 1 2 3 Previous Next