4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2012 2:55 PM by JuJitsuXBL RSS

"Allies" Clan looking for friendly competition

Hello,

My name is Ju Jitsu X. I am the "Leader" (for lack of a better term) of the "Allies" clan. At the time of writing, we are 19-members strong and our clan is about 2 months old.

We like to party up and go online together, and also play against each other in tournaments for clan members only, but now we are looking to test our mettle against another clan in a friendly competition. The idea I had in mind was to play some matches in a private match, clan vs clan. I have experience organizing and managing tournaments, so if it's okay with you, I would like host and organize the matches to be played.

We could play a variety of game modes all on different maps or just play multiple matches of just one game mode on different maps. Really, the terms are up for discussion but this is just something I had in mind to get us started.

Remember, we are looking for FRIENDLY competition only. We do not want to hear anyone talking smack to us and we promise we will show you the same respect.

If you are interested in having your clan play against ours, please have your leader(s) send me a message over Xbox Live (gamertag Ju Jitsu X) or post a reply, and we can set something up. I work during the morning, so I may not be able to respond right away but I can usually talk afterwards during the evening.

Sincerely,

Ju Jitsu X