10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2012 7:54 PM by TuSkiLLd RSS

Please fix MW2 since you can't fix MW3's lag

To anyone at IW that reads this.  I love the gameplay of MW3 but honestly hate the map designs.  With that said, what you have added to MW3 could have made it a great game if it weren't for the lag comp you guys are using.  I should be enjoying this game I spent over $100 for but can't due to the WTF moments where what I see on my screen doesn't match up with what happends on my killcam.  I have over 58 days of online play on MW2 and love the flow, lack of lag, etc.  Hell, I don't even mind the noob tubes, OMA, etc.  The game flows wonderfully.  Since MW3 has been out for over 3 months now and there hasn't been any improvement to this game, please hire a small team to fix MW2 from the hackers that have infested it.  From the sickly amount of money your company has made on MW3, you guys can VERY easily afford to hire a couple of guys to fix the problems that are rampant in MW1 and MW2.  Those games both play a million times better than this one.  Those are the games that lead to BLack Ops and MW3 breaking entertainment records.  Show your loyal fans that you know where your success came from please... I doubt anyone from IW will reply to this...If you do, I'll be amazed.  Just sayin.....