1 2 3 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 1:45 PM by draftd RSS

How can anyone stand Hard Core?

triiviium-

I have been playing with some friends on Hard Core and I just wanted to know how can anyone stand to play it for very long. Constant campers with the striker, even if they dont have that they just spray bullets. Maybe im just to used to core but HC is just so horrible IMO. Its also annoying being killed constantly by being shot by your self because of a careless team member or a poorly planned Predator Missile.

• 1. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

I played with a friend in HC SnD. Fun for first round. Then it just got annoying...

• 2. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

Never found the camping to be any worse than core, though since the tube was made to suck in core all the tubers have fled to HC.

• 3. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

Been tubing since CoD4 and I'm still a core player!

I can't stand HC game modes to be honest.

• 4. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    nuttin2say

I don't know what's happened to HC. I loved HC in MW1, WaW, and MW2. It went downhill in BO and hasn't stopped falling since.

• 5. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    weazle23

It's a video game, but just a tad more realistic when only one or two hit marks put you down.  Core seems to be full of who can jump around and spray you full of half a mag first.  Different styles I guess.

• 6. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

Hardcore is beast

1) you say plp either camp or spray

1.1) you say constantly getting killed by careless team mates or poorly aimed pred.

A) sounds like you lack skill if you are constantly dying from hitting teams. guess you spray and pray. if your hitting team mates with a pred then you need to learn to be patience with it and maybe use a UAV.

as for camping it's the same as core no more or no less. you just assume more plp camp cos you cant see them in a kill cam and jump to conclusions cos you lost.

as for tubes well the are used very widely in obj based games but hardly at all in TDM or KC, maybe you should give either or them a whirl.

most importantly it comes down to what you like and are used to.

• 7. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    mdub

triiviium- wrote:

I have been playing with some friends on Hard Core and I just wanted to know how can anyone stand to play it for very long. Constant campers with the striker, even if they dont have that they just spray bullets. Maybe im just to used to core but HC is just so horrible IMO. Its also annoying being killed constantly by being shot by your self because of a careless team member or a poorly planned Predator Missile.

Hardcore = better gun balance, imho. The PM9 is an almost useable SMG. Shotguns (other than the striker) almost do their job.

• 8. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

triiviium- wrote:

How can anyone stand HardCore?

How can anyone stand Core?

• 9. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

Hard core is ruined by the super noob tube aka xm25 and horrible spawns. I spend half the match pausing to see the map because you never know where you or the enemy is going to spawn. HC SnD is one of the only HC modes that is even remotely fun but even that is damn near ruined by the super noob tube.

I really don't see a point in HC in this game anyways. The bullet damage is so high in Core that there isn't really a point anymore.

1 2 3 Previous Next