1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 1:45 PM by draftd Go to original post RSS
  • 45. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    CowboySr

I cant stand it. Never been in a match that made it to 7500.

• 46. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    cranium2001

Try some HC KC. I enjoy it.

• 47. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    CowboySr

In theory that would make people come ot of the weeds. But I despise KC. The idea that a soldier needs to run out of cover after firing his weapon to score points on someone he killed bothers me. I'll never like it.

• 48. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    cranium2001

I respect your choice.

• 49. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

I quite like both core and hardcore. Hardcore can seem alot more campy since it tends to be much more quieter then core. Then again it's always been like that in previous cods.

Core really pissed me off though yesterday, on two matches (KC) all my teammates didn't move from corners at all and made absolutly no attempt to collect tags so I thought sod 'em, I collected most of 'em more points for me. Then I got a hate mail from one of them after the second match saying "why did you collect all my tags you ****, I was using them for bait."

It really saddens me what the core comunity is like these days, what ever happened to the good old days of cod 4?

I am yet to get any hate mail from playing hardcore and, in my opinion, the hardcore community is much better. Your more encouraged to go for the objectives I feel then in core.

My two pennys.

• 50. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    Bubsies

I'm not a huge fan of HC, but I don't mind it.  I have a few friends that only play HC, so I play with them every now and then.  I'd rather play HC with friends than Core by myself.

But what I absolutely can't stand, though, is the elitist attitude that is prevelant among HC players.  Many of them feel that playing HC makes them so much more awesome than those who play Core.

• 51. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

I am just tired of some one shooting RPGs or SMAW from a mile away blindly at a wall behind me and I get killed.   I get it.  You are clever.  You set up your Tactical Insert, you have an RPG and a 203.  You are not awesome.   You are a douche with ZERO gungame.  It shows everytime when you run out of explosives and I blast you.  I am just sick up having to die four times first. 

• 52. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

Fengferth wrote:

I quite like both core and hardcore. Hardcore can seem alot more campy since it tends to be much more quieter then core. Then again it's always been like that in previous cods.

Core really pissed me off though yesterday, on two matches (KC) all my teammates didn't move from corners at all and made absolutly no attempt to collect tags so I thought sod 'em, I collected most of 'em more points for me. Then I got a hate mail from one of them after the second match saying "why did you collect all my tags you ****, I was using them for bait."

It really saddens me what the core comunity is like these days, what ever happened to the good old days of cod 4?

I am yet to get any hate mail from playing hardcore and, in my opinion, the hardcore community is much better. Your more encouraged to go for the objectives I feel then in core.

My two pennys.

That's what KC is for me every time I play it. I feel like the devs tried to make a game mode geared more towards running and gunning, and the community turns it into a campfest. All anyone does is camp the damn tags.

• 53. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?

hardcore mode was better in black ops by far it seemed like you did not dye as fast but on this game its almost always one bullet and your dead. I played hardcore on bops the whole time and never onced complained but i could not stand putting a clip in to one person in core mode. In mw3 i have to play core because of how powerfull these guns are

• 54. Re: How can anyone stand Hard Core?
    schlag2dash

I loved HC on Blops. IW killed HC. All of tubers come over from core spraying that garbage around. Still having to deal with boosters in KC with their Tac Inserts. I am hoping (from what i have read of the "leaked info") that Blops 2 will fix HC and get rid of the no skill, garbage players that have plague HC in MW3.

Sorry you cant stand HC, i can barely stand it. IW has killed HC.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next