5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2012 9:38 AM by marcusbwilliams RSS

1 BILLION  PTS  I DONT THINK SO!! ??

Am I the only one who thinks that the to 5 in the world for score have in some way   altered thier score to be on top ?? 

this is my reasoning

1# in the world XBOX . 1,000,040,580    this person has logged 70 days of play time?? 

thats a huge 14,286,294 pts per day of play time??  

Last week I played about one day of play time and avg 3500 pts per game and about 350 games,  I only have 1.2 Mill  ?? 

So even if this person played 40 hours insted of 24 thats 357,157 pts per hour ??? Or even if they played 500 games per 1 day of play time they would have to score 28,572 pts per game! That I have never seen and deffinatly not every game ?

Also the game came out In Nov.??   so call it 3 months or 90 days ,  how did this person play 70 of them?

lets get these scores and players off the leaderboards! ,  if you can minipulate the leaderboards then what good are they and what good would elite be as well ,   Why should I pay 50 bucks for a stat service that is incorect!??

marcusbwilliams

• Re: 1 BILLION  PTS  I DONT THINK SO!! ??
    harlemscrippin

I noticed a few weeks ago something very similar.

The game had been out x amount of days, and I worked out that if he really played the amount of days that was stated, he would litterally had to sleep, wake up, play cod all day long, with no breaks, and repeat this cycle every single day since release.

All I can think of, is maybe its some gaming acount or something where they have more than one person using it, so when one has a break, another jumps on, and if that is the case, its pretty sad

• Re: 1 BILLION  PTS  I DONT THINK SO!! ??
    smokesdope

Ive paid for elite and people that cheat have to be delt with better! the in game reporting is a joke and doesnt work. Ive came across the same people cheating over and over and nothing has been done to them they continue to boost .If ive paid for the service why should these people be allowed to cheat in the game or alter stats etc