1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 9:17 PM by zombieboss31 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

A good website i found for this kind of stuff is http://www.blackops2forum.com/index.php?referrerid=189 I actually found some good info on it.

• 21. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion
    mrevakin

Parisian Underground Catacombs

In Paris, France there are a series of intricate underground tunnels called "The Parisian Catacombs."  These catacombs hold MILLIONS of bodies that are unmarked.  The tunnels streatch for over 400 miles, and are bigger than the city itself.  It has 7 layers of tunnels, each having miles of unmapped and unexplored, inaccessible areas that would be perfect for a zombies map. 

In the 1940's Nazis even occupied France, especially Paris, and at one point even used the tunnels to do experiments!  It has zombies written all over it!  There are even strange signs, markings, and machinery down there.  In Der Riese, there is a picture of a zombie standing in front of the Eiffel Tower!  Not only would the gameplay be fast-paced, but the history is just so rich of Naziness and Zombieness!

This just SCREAMS zombies!!!

• 22. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

-Keep the classic idea of zombies but don't make the maps complicated like "moon and shangri la."

-Do something similar to the mystery box but called the "wonder box" which instead of costing 950 points the "mystery box" would have too spawn everywhere around the map (in like 5 or 6 different locations) then the "wonder box" would appear in one of those spots and it would cost 4500 or 5000 points.

-More guns like the AK-47, M-60, WWII weapons like the Type 99 and the MG-42, also more modern guns like the Scar-H or the M4.

-Try to keep building off the original story line but maybe add a few new things to the story line.

-Keep the teleporters but no more than 1 and no barriers near the pack-a-punch when you teleport like in Kino der toten.

-Keep all the perks and be aloud 5 instead of 4.

-Don't get rid of the original characters. Keep Takeo, Nikoli, Dempsey, and Richtophen(Samantha).

-Stick with putting in Easter eggs on the maps but don't make them completely difficult, keep it sort of like the easter egg on "Call of the Dead." Also put Easter eggs in the maps in which you can play a song when all the eggs are activated.

-None of those guys that come a certain round and get in your way of slaying zombies or any other thing your doing like George Romero, the fire guy in Shangri La, or the spaceman in Moon!

-NO ALIENS!!! Stick with zombies, dogs, and maybe monkeys.

• 23. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

They should have guns named assault rifle class: AK 47, g36k or c, commando, m16 (have full auto to turn automatic instead of just 3 round burst), m4a1, mk14, famas, scar-h or L, and g11

Smgs: AK 74m, p90, Uzi, mp5, pkm, mp97

Lmgs: rpd, RPK, lsw-86, m60, hk-21, and mg-240

Sniper rifles: barrett 50. Cal, L96 A1, WA2000, intervention, dragonov, psg

Secondaries:

Shotguns: AA-12, M1014, stakeout, spas-12(pump), model 1887

Machine pistols: g18, pp2000, cz75, mini Uzi, mk5, pk-p

Pistols: beretta 90., 44. Magnum, m9, python, colt m1911, and makov

Launchers: law, stinger, rpg, and if any one know the name of the launcher first In mw2

Don't think I'm stupid I just don't know how to get my opinions about Multiplayer guns out there. Message was edited by: VenomousBite10

• 24. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

map: an abandond military base in a desert.

weapons: A gun like the zues cannon but it creates small sand twisters that sucks up a lot of zombies and throws them up in the air.

other ideas: because it is a military base, you could use a lot of cool weapons and vehicles. And zombies would come out of the sand obveously.

• 25. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

you guys have alot of good ideas but its like your striking gold with all the things we love about zombies then making it suck.

im gonna try putting some of the best opinions together (best to me i mean).

ripperkip- the idea of making the box bring all the CoD worlds together for guns. Example W@W guns, BO guns, MW(1,2,3) because zombies players themselves come in  a variety, why not make the guns for them vary also. Personally i wouldnt mind an acr in zombies lol

ripperkip- russian roulette teleporter map. Brilliant idea. Would definately make the game a lot harder and more fun, cuz come on who doesnt like surprises >:)

ripperkip- remove the awesomeness of wonderweapons so its not OP for multiple people to have wonder weapons. Well this isn't a good idea at all. If anything there should be wonder weapons allowed without having to make them weaker, reason being that as the rounds progress the zombies get INSANELY harder to kill. On round 40+ in almost every map lacking traps it becomes torture having to slug it out with whatever guns you have even including PaP ray guns, and when you run out of ammo you're screwed and normally whoever has guns like say (wave gun, scavenger&VR11 PaP combo, Winters howl) are the ones now tasked with having to kill the next 700-1000 zombies. Its even worse when u have a full party of 4 people, and really wouldnt it be awesome getting to round 99 with a full team instead of just 2 =/ (has always been my dream).

ripperkip- flying zombies. Would be ******* hilarious.

SilentQS- new characters. Sweet baby jesus i would love to see another female character in zombies, and playing as Obama LOOOOL. Should definately add more character specific locations as well. Imagine playing as Vladimir Putin or Stalin or somethin in a Russian based map. Also yes more of each characters back story and an easter egg for each would be awesome sauce.

mrkmula- for the most part your ideas are pretty good but buyable ending for 100,000? nah man then the games would end on like round 20-30. Would be way too easy mode.

crkimbell- character specific weps. Lovin it. Like a tanto or wakizashi for takeo, a vodka bottle smashed in half for nikolai (LOL BARFIGHTS), and other fun stuff just to add even more variation to the game.

SiapaFew- yea another mythical map would be amazing too. The undersea city of Atlantis, when the city fell, the undead arose. Would be amazing continuation and another shangri la style map.

mrevakin- Parisian underground catacombs. I (literally) jizzed when i saw that idea. Perfect map, perfect scenario and imagine a twist. Not only is it the underground filled with undead but the map is also a labyrinth, constantly changing. Remember the excavators from moon how it used to cut off the map, but imagine even more in depth, the labyrinth would switch the map completely blocking off the path you used to get to location X so you would have to take the next exit and try to work your way around the maze.

CavalierZombies- the idea of a wonderbox is perfect. Not only would it have raygun and map specific WW, but it could have WW from any map (winters howl, zap guns, thundergun, scavenger, VR11, babygun, and whatever else they design) but the price would be raised and with a catch. The wonderbox would cost around 25,000. Is only available for 1 hit from each person (so once you use it the option to buy another is not longer there) and nobody can have the same wonderweapon except for raygun.

CavalierZombie- removal of minibosses. Not so much liking this idea. The bosses like george romero, cosmonaut, and shrieker/napalm zombies was a great idea IMO. Really ramped the challenge up just a little bit so you couldnt easy mode just slay boring zombies all the time. Especially useful minibosses like george (would you have loved CoTD as much if you couldnt get all eight perks just from killing george? I sure wouldnt)

all these are just what i think are the best of you guys ideas with my own twists in them. IDK if i made it seem way hard but for me zombies was good and i got into it pretty quick (was originally an MP only guy) but i made it past 40 on every map in BO (60+ on ascension, moon and 50+CoTD) so i would really love to see it get much more challenging in the future while staying true to CoD zombies.

Which is why ideas like turning into a zombie and all that other stuff wasn't in the best interest because games like resident evil already do that so why do we need it in CoD? =/

• 26. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Map:In A Class Room

Powerup:A Zombie UAV

Perks:Bandoiler

• 27. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion
    ManOfGod

Well I was thinking since the earth is blown up group 935 recovers there memory and goes back in time (again lol) to stop richtofien maybe like to a old farm were the first meteorite with element 115 is found.

• 28. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

i think having use of vehicles during zombies would be fun, also get some new wonder weapons that slow the zombies down, or make the zombies fight eachother and they kill themselves.

• 29. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

I think having use of vehicles during zombies would be fun, also get some new wonder weapons that slow the zombies down, or make the zombies fight each other and they kill themselves. also have a map where u start on the streets and hordes of zombies comeout of nowhere

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next