1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 9:17 PM by zombieboss31 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

just watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyDFDHHRBMo&feature=g-all-u

there should be zombies in the game. Just woke up i'll probably post some ideas later.

• 31. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

With the two time settings in the game zombies could really be anywhere. I think the right direction (and really the only one after the events of Moon) is travel back in time and try to stop Richtofen. I would also love to see a follow up to FIVE because that was my favorite map in Black Ops for some reason. Also, gknova6.com is still up so I think it may be worthwhile to check in every now and then in the coming months before the game release to see if they update it and have us guessing again.

• 32. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Btw can't wait for it to come out. Zombies is awesome!!!! It would be nice if it had something like ascension, which was my favourite black ops zombie. But what would be awesome is a massive town, with a lot of open space but also a lot of dead ends and places to camp. I would have juggernog, speed cola quick revive double tap and dead shot daiquiri. Thunder gun and ray gun definitely with some old guns and loads of new ones. Not really good at names so forgive me but call it something in German or Russian. Like Stadt der toten. Meaning town of the dead. Or undead. Just do something slighltly the same as black ops but add new stuff to it :) this will be awesome

• 33. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Btw can't wait for it to come out. Zombies is awesome!!!! It would be nice if it had something like ascension, which was my favourite black ops zombie. But what would be awesome is a massive town, with a lot of open space but also a lot of dead ends and places to camp. I would have juggernog, speed cola quick revive double tap and dead shot daiquiri. Thunder gun and ray gun definitely with some old guns and loads of new ones. Not really good at names so forgive me but call it something in German or Russian. Like Stadt der toten. Meaning town of the dead. Or undead. Just do something slighltly the same as black ops but add new stuff to it :) this will be awesome

• 34. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

A Bomb device such as circus monkey

Interdimensional programmer: That could draw max ammos insta kills nukes & repairs from another

dimension hyperspace since there is unlimited amount of dimensions somewhere allways is a bonus

package somewhere and this device tracks it and draws it back to you should have like 1 or 2 ammo.

Workstation: Customize your guns from some stuff youve found. Like duct tape and a flashlight

or a shock mod for example. The flashlight could be a key to go trough some dark places.

Katanas Machetes Scythes Chainsaws Hammers: I love to knife zombies to the ground and usually

start the game in call of the dead for saving enough points to get to the sicle and slash em up. I think

it would be cool to have even more powerful weapons that would have an instant kill further than just

round 12 still these should be quite expensive or hard to find.

Pyramid map on desert Dune sands: Would be interesting to see mummys basically zombies

wrapped in cloth.

• 35. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

4 PLAYER LOCAL SPLITSCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE ZOMBIES BUT WHEN MORE THAN 2 PEOPLEAKE TURNS COME OVER WE HAVE TO TAKE TURNS PLZ ADDD THIS!!!!!!!!!!

• 36. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

I could care Less What Guns, Maps or Perks they Have In The Game  .. because Honestly guys and girls when I play the game I'm not gonna care about the Guns ,Perks, or Maps.I just want 2 survive and have fun . Treyarch has already confirmed that the Zombies maps r going 2 be twice as big, more  zombies and more players. Obviously There working a bit on everything in this game.

What I wood like for Treyarch 2 do is let us Pack a Punch our Guns and Equipment more than once (not just twice maybe 3 or 4 times) And each time u Pack a Punch it cost more and more. Also I know this has been confirmed but I wood like more of everything.More Guns,Perks,Zombies, and More Kickass!!!!!!!!

• 37. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Alrite guys; im a huge fan of the Zombie playing mode. I just have some good ideas about how it can be brought to its greatest potential. Some of these ideas might already be in the forums, but im not going to take the time and read all of them.So here they are:

• Sharing Money
      • Being able to somehow share your earnings with your fellow zombie slayer, who might not be Bill Gatin' the way you are.
    • Bosses
      • Just like the "Hell Hounds", "Sace Monkeys", and "Evil Scientist" there should a boss-like creature thing that you must face every so often.
    • Trading Weapons
      • How many times has it happened that you wanted the gun your friend has, and he wanted the one you have. There should be a way to trade a BOOM for a BANG and make everyone happy.
    • More Than 4 Perks
      • Plane and simple; you should be able to have more than 4 perks.
    • Playable Characters
      • Being able to play as a variety of characters, of your choice, based on Black Ops' and Black Ops 2's campaigns such as: Woods, Bowman, Mason, Reznov etc. Also, characters from previous zombie maps such as: JFK, Fidel Castro, and the characters from Call of the Dead (i don't know their names). If Black Ops 2 is keeping the Cod Points system, you should be able to purchase them that way.
    • Museum Room
      • Like in Modern Warfare 2, there should be a museum that contains all the perks and special weapons such as the Ray Gun, the Thunder Gun, the Wunderwaffe, the Zap Guns etc. (just to be cool).
    • Area 51
      • It's been talked about before. How cool would it be to defend your home town planet from ALIEN INVADERS. Lock and loaded in Area 51. Annihilating retro looking, green skinned, black oval-shaped eyes having, green blooded aliens. That would be awesome!!!

Well, that's all the ideas i have for now. Respond with your opinions and/or other ideas. My Xbox Live gamertag is: Alex The Omega.If you want to play some Black Ops Zombies, just message me or send me a friend request.

- Alex The Omega

SCW

• 38. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

Here are the most frequently suggested ideas

1. Ability to pack punch guns more than once – this would involve much more reanimation but there is a fair chance that this will be developed as a new feature.

2. Upgradeable perks – ability to improve perks by drinking the same drink twice. (e.g. juggernaut could take 6 hits instead of 4). Some people have said that this would make the game too easy but they could compensate for this by making them more expensive to double upgrade.

3. Host migration – People don’t want to see the words ‘Host Game Ended’ in black ops 2. It has been requested that the host changes when the original host quits rather than everyone getting kicked. The good news is this is lightly to happen now that zombies are on the multiplayer engine.

4. Ability to save game or vote to pause game – a game up to round 50 can take over 7 hours (which is probably a little too long to be playing solidly). There could be a system where if most of the players want to pause game then the game pauses. Or ability to save game and continue it the next day.

5. More than just four perks – Although you can ‘kill’ George and get another perk, it was suggested that the max number of perks should be extended slightly.

6. More/different melee weapons – Bowie knife was popular but it was requested that you should be able to upgrade it further. Or introduce a different melee weapon (e.g. samurai sword) or even a melee wonder weapon.

7. Ability to selectively buy customisations for guns and characters + but attachments for guns– Like grenade lanchers, etc.

8. Ability to upgrade equipment – e.g. monkey bombs, grenades, mines etc.

9. Other sections of maps harder to unlock + further development into Easter eggs – e.g. an Easter egg that allows you to use a zip wire to go across the other side of a river to a different section of a map, Or hidden leavers that open doors.

10. Sharing points with team mates - just to clarify that doesn’t mean one points bank for the whole team; it means ability to select specific team members to give points to (rather than having to kill your self so a team mate can revive you and get some of your points).

11. More boss zombies – the idea of George Romero (that really strong electric guy) was quite popular. We can probably expect to find boss zombies particularly in the campaign mode.

12. Bringing back some of the favourite WAW guns – The PPsh was especially popular.

13. More detailed leader board – boards that show not just your highest round and kills your fav weapon, fav perks, whether you work best on your own or close to other players, how good you are at staying alive etc.

14. More zombies in higher rounds instead of ridiculously strong zombies– obviously they would have to get stronger to a certain extent, but what most people want is for fewer weapons to become totally useless in the higher rounds – so perhaps the solution is to make the rate at which the zombie’s health increases through the higher rounds slightly slower.

If u agree or dis agree please reply