1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2013 9:17 PM by zombieboss31 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

i think on one of the maps u should have a gun on the wall that cost like $5000 for a 31-79 JGbZ15 packpunched that shoots 60 bullets per clip and 380 ammo

• 51. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

I was thinking an abandoned japanese hanger but ehat seperates it from the rest ITS HUGE LIKE THE BIG TELL ME WAT U THINK

• 52. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

I think every on here has great ideas nd should incorperated in the new zombies. I also think you should look into the game called Left 4 dead on xbox nd see if you like any of those zombies it gives the game a little flavor if you will. I think the map kino der toten should still be in black ops 2 nd the differece should be that the M16 gun behind the teleporter should be changed to an ACR. I higly suggest looking into left4dead zombies like the smoker and the witch and the tank and such ....... Thank you.

• 53. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

I honestly believe we should take a step back. I vote going back to original zombies (post Nacht der Untoten) and screwing a lot of these map "specials". To me Der Riese was the best zombies map. I would say Call of the Dead or Moon were both better than it, but they had multiple features that I didn't like such as George, fog, moving pack-a-punch, the astronaut (not sure what the general populace calls him), and exploding zombies. It's my opinion that we only need regular zombies, the ability to make crawlers, and dogs. Thats what I think about zombies in general. As far as maps go, bigger doesn't always mean better, though it does mean more interesting. Hopefully Treyarch doesnt make it uber complicated to get to hold-out areas or that there will even BE hold-out areas. They could either do magnificently (Moon, Call of the Dead, Der Riese) or fail miserably (Shangrila)As far as guns go, WUNDERWAFFE!!! and others... Im a huge fan of the wunderwaffe, but Treyarch did a decent job with their other guns too. Make assault Rifles do more, and make shotguns a viable late game weapon. Again as far as specials go, good job (except the VR whatchamacallit in Call of the Dead). Perks... Good job with the variety, but allow more than 4 perks because you only really have an option for 1 perk because everyone gets juggernog, Speed cola, and Mule Kick. Also offer upgraded perks that dont go away after you die. I think that would be cool. Special grenades... I like the idea of the multiple splitting grenades. Offer knife upgrades past the 3000 upgrade. Make these upgrades for every 10-15 lvls. Equipment should be claymore, bouncing Betties, terror mine, and C4. I also like the idea of varying zombie body types i.e. big and fat= slow but powerful and thin and skinny= fast but weak. Im not a huge stroyline for zombies fan, but it would be nice to bring back/add older familiar characters.

• 54. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

I dont know if these ideas will work but maybe they should make a zombies map take place in Mexico, Texas, Africa, Great Britain or France i would really like to see san antonio zombified well other than that i think you guys should make a wonder weapon i would likely call the chopper gun a gun that shoots rotating saw blades and cuts through zombies in its path.

• 55. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion
    bjarnenaan

Camping waldruh

a abandonded trailerpark in the middle of the forest with many trailers and trees and hidden beasts

zombie deers and hellhounds and a wonderweapon telekenisister-2840 who can lift and drop stuff like trees rocks and zombies 

Vector k10 and skorpion evo off the wall and 1 way out  on a big cornfield and after the easter egg is done the gate opens to freedom and the game dont end by there because there is a barricade and vehicles who are racing by if you cross the road you got roadkilled !

• 56. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion
    bjarnenaan

Camping waldruh

a abandonded trailerpark in the middle of the forest with many trailers and trees and hidden beasts

zombie deers and hellhounds and a wonderweapon who can lift and drop stuff like trees rocks and zombies  be honest who wouldnt enjoy zombie bowling ?

Vector k10 and skorpion evo off the wall and 1 way out  on a big cornfield and after the easter egg is done the bus covered in wood rides to the exit of the camping but there comes a surprise for the team what makes it even harder to play

• 57. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

for the final map i think you should put washington D.C. and make it huge with the white house, the lincoln memorial and the smithsonian with a new wonder weapon that shoots out a metal net that cuts through zombies when you have a train of zombies it goes i n straight line kills 7 zombies in a row. there will be 3 shoots before you need to reload and 30 nets in total. it could be called the raptor and upgraded it could be called the skull crusher21. the power of the gun will go up when upgraded to now killing 12 zombies per shoot ( if straight ahead) and the ammo will go up to 50. for the boss round you can do the president and 2 bodyguards. the body guards will be not to strong but like 3 times stronger then a normal zombie and the president can be 10 times stronger ( like george from call of the dead). their can be a new perk called our nation it will make your your bullets 2 times more powerful but it will take a third of your ammo away so it will make it fair. it wll cost 3000 for it and be in a in a cup that will have the american flag on it and the song from the perk can be the national anthem. the zombies can have suits on so it looks like they were gaurds or important people for the president\ senant. you can start right in the lincoln memorial. to fight through the zombies but instead of the 4 player story mode how about make greif this story mode where the origainal characters and the prisoners meet up and agree to help fight the zombies with them for a price that they get to use what every they build. well the main story thing you will be building is a mechine that will bring back 4 important people back to life and human and they will help make the next part of the story line but the mechine has a catch that with every life brought back there must be a life took away and thats where the prisoners come in and us it on them ( being tricked in to it) they go in and they bring back the 3 of the world at war characters and a new guy that will be badass and funny. they will then go and try beating richtoven and killing the zombies for good in black ops 3.

• 58. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

for the final map i think you should put washington D.C. and make it huge with the white house, the lincoln memorial and the smithsonian with a new wonder weapon that shoots out a metal net that cuts through zombies when you have a train of zombies it goes i n straight line kills 7 zombies in a row. there will be 3 shoots before you need to reload and 30 nets in total. it could be called the raptor and upgraded it could be called the skull crusher21. the power of the gun will go up when upgraded to now killing 12 zombies per shoot ( if straight ahead) and the ammo will go up to 50. for the boss round you can do the president and 2 bodyguards. the body guards will be not to strong but like 3 times stronger then a normal zombie and the president can be 10 times stronger ( like george from call of the dead). their can be a new perk called our nation it will make your your bullets 2 times more powerful but it will take a third of your ammo away so it will make it fair. it wll cost 3000 for it and be in a in a cup that will have the american flag on it and the song from the perk can be the national anthem. the zombies can have suits on so it looks like they were gaurds or important people for the president\ senant. you can start right in the lincoln memorial. to fight through the zombies but instead of the 4 player story mode how about make greif this story mode where the origainal characters and the prisoners meet up and agree to help fight the zombies with them for a price that they get to use what every they build. well the main story thing you will be building is a mechine that will bring back 4 important people back to life and human and they will help make the next part of the story line but the mechine has a catch that with every life brought back there must be a life took away and thats where the prisoners come in and us it on them ( being tricked in to it) they go in and they bring back the 3 of the world at war characters and a new guy that will be badass and funny. they will then go and try beating richtoven and killing the zombies for good in black ops 3.

• 59. Re: New "COD Black Ops 2: Zombies" Maps, Weapons, and Storyline Idea Discussion

for the final map i think you should put washington D.C. and make it huge with the white house, the lincoln memorial and the smithsonian with a new wonder weapon that shoots out a metal net that cuts through zombies when you have a train of zombies it goes i n straight line kills 7 zombies in a row. there will be 3 shoots before you need to reload and 30 nets in total. it could be called the raptor and upgraded it could be called the skull crusher21. the power of the gun will go up when upgraded to now killing 12 zombies per shoot ( if straight ahead) and the ammo will go up to 50. for the boss round you can do the president and 2 bodyguards. the body guards will be not to strong but like 3 times stronger then a normal zombie and the president can be 10 times stronger ( like george from call of the dead). their can be a new perk called our nation it will make your your bullets 2 times more powerful but it will take a third of your ammo away so it will make it fair. it wll cost 3000 for it and be in a in a cup that will have the american flag on it and the song from the perk can be the national anthem. the zombies can have suits on so it looks like they were gaurds or important people for the president\ senant. you can start right in the lincoln memorial. to fight through the zombies but instead of the 4 player story mode how about make greif this story mode where the origainal characters and the prisoners meet up and agree to help fight the zombies with them for a price that they get to use what every they build. well the main story thing you will be building is a mechine that will bring back 4 important people back to life and human and they will help make the next part of the story line but the mechine has a catch that with every life brought back there must be a life took away and thats where the prisoners come in and us it on them ( being tricked in to it) they go in and they bring back the 3 of the world at war characters and a new guy that will be badass and funny. they will then go and try beating richtoven and killing the zombies for good in black ops 3. if you need e to help you make this just comment on here

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next