7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 20, 2012 5:20 AM by knarleymarley RSS

What would it take for the devs to make the Model like the post patch KSG???

RAMBONER

I have used the KSG quite a bit (lvl23) and it is an amazing gun post patch.  I played against a guy who had range on it and wow.....that thing was bad ass.  He lit me up quite a few times from pretty far away with 1 shot.  It is probably the only shotty that doesnt need damage on it.  The OSK with it are pretty consistant from the get go.  It just pisses me off how much more damage and range it has then the Model which should be the highest damage gun IMO.  

I think the model would be perfect if it had the thump of the KSG.  Anyone else??

• Re: What would it take for the devs to make the Model like the post patch KSG???

The KSG isn't an amazing gun. An amazing gun is the Type 95 or the MP9.

As for the model... keep it rubish. I want guns that are hard to use in the game, otherwise it gets boring.

• Re: What would it take for the devs to make the Model like the post patch KSG???
    RAMBONER

Im not talking about making the model  easy...I dont think thats possible givin its slow reload but the KSG is way more consistant close range which is why I have given up on the model numerous times.  Point blank hit markers to the face with a shotgun are crap and the model is king of them.  The KSG is much more consistant which would be nice with the model.  Fun to use, difficult to use and flat bullshit are different things.

It would just be nice considering it's re-chambering time in order to refire on someone. Up close is where every shotgun struggles the most due to lag, so basically which ever shotgun has the slowest rechamber time has the biggest dissadvantage upclose. I can't say from experience since I haven't used it post patch, but has anyone used the model and KSG enough to comment on OHK chances from range with either damage or range on them? I hope the model is atleast keeping a bit of range on the KSG or some OHK medium range consitency.

Lastly, anyone having much luck with ADS'ing in close with the shotguns. If you didn't know, when you put steady aim on the shotty's they have a much tighter spread if you hipfire compared to ADS'ing. So I thought in close, maybe better to ADS so that I increase the spread to compensate for lag. I can't really tell if it's making a difference so far tho... So any one else tried?