1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 96 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2012 6:46 AM by BEAS7BLOOD Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

I didnt mean everyone Pauly, lol. Its the trash talkers and cheats and contradictors I mean. Every OG ive run into have been obnoxious to say the least.

I dont why clans do it, but when we go around in stealth mode in the RS and we bump into a clan and they think were randoms, the game starts, we get a lead AND THEY RAGEQUIT NEARLY EVERY TIME.  Why do that ?? Ive quit a few times when im stuck with usless randoms, im alone, and getting tonked, thats no fun, but never when im partied, and all theyre doing is giving their clan a bad name. Ive played a few really good clans, I mean top notch, but the majority suck.

• 61. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?
    semperfi550

BEAS7BLOOD wrote:

Every OG ive run into have been obnoxious to say the least.

OG is a terrible clan. None of them have any kind of gun skill.. hell no skill in general. Most if not all of them run around with PP90s and Akimbo FMG and still go very negative. I was called a hacker by an OG once because i camped the hanger on Outpost. I was using a Portable Radar, a claymore and i was sound whoring. so he called me hacker becasue he was to damn stupid to use assassin and dead silence. I will say this though.. i ran into ONE OG member that had some form of skill. You're gonna have to sit down for this one casue it'll blow you away if you don't. I ran into an OG member that was using the Scal-L O: Can you believe it? I sure can;t. i nearly sh*t myself when he managed to kill with it. In short the OG clan is full of no skill failures that use the cheap easy mode guns and talk sh*t when they get beaten. Stay away from the OG clan.

• 62. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

lol i didnt know

• 63. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?
    padiego

Really? every OG i've run into has been nice, legit players who didn't mind getting their asses kicked.

• 64. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

except you are being sarcastic you know its a lie remember the time in black ops that we were trolling? lol AND WHY U NO IN SKYPE

• 65. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

.:DCB:.

• 66. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

Last time i played with my clan we played against OG. 3 raged quit and 2 sucked and used fmgs.

I ran into OFC people before and sone rage quit. It was funny.

• 67. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?
    Convict7

Beas7, I wonder if you're talking about the same TCC clan I've run into few times. These guys seemed to be french or italians, don't remember. But the only thing those guys did was run around with launchers, silenced PP90M1/MP7/P90, I wouldn't have mind so much but when two of them kept camping I got pissed off.

Then there is MG, I was about rip my eyes out from my head when I saw those guys on MW3, they owned me few times in BO with their china lakes, famas and augs.

There is no clan I respect, they're all abominations of  people who just use OP guns and if they're about to lose they rage.

So yeah thats my expirience about COD clans

• 68. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?
    EliteKing

BEAS7BLOOD wrote:

4H ?? I nealry beat their best 5 players with a bunch of random 0.4 players and they ragequit

if i remember correctly, we won the game then left.

was it cuz of you?

you bet your sweet booty it was, why dont you try playing with your ocarina off next time, mmmk?

thanks.

• 69. Re: Yo whats the leading clans on the wii?

Yes mainly British.  We've never had a clan match against you though

Yes we have a website

http://www.n-europeforums.com/showthread.php?t=32789

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next