1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 85 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 10:50 PM by The_Mctavish Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Counter for Dead Silence?
    The_Mctavish

how about a counter to stalker?

• 81. Re: Counter for Dead Silence? (Yes!)
    The_Mctavish

Blast sheild pro should cancel out flash bangs because as it stands I can barely see a difference. while were at lets make a list:

Blind Eye - No counter

Recon - No counter

Blast Sheild - No counter (Should Cancel out all flash bangs with pro variant)

Assassin - No counter(Advanced UAV should reveal them)

Marksman - Assassin counters it

Stalker - No counter

Dead Silence - Sit Rep Counters it

Sit Rep - No counter (Now think about this one? You would say dead silence because it lowers your footsteps but only to normal level which means they can still hear you rendering it useless as a counter. Also there is no way to counter sit rep users from discovering your explosive devices and equipment.)

Steady Aim, Sleight of Hand, Extreme Conditioning, Scavenger, Quick Draw, Hard Line, and Overkill really wouldn't and couldn't have a counter.....but I would love toi hear some counter ideas for them though. So as it stands 20% of the perks that need a counter, don't. So how much thought went into this game, I'm thinking minimal at best. Lastly why doesn't Scavenger atleast replenish grenades and special nades or why doesn't the pro variant give you two claymores or betties especially since explosives are retarded weak in this game.

• 82. Re: Counter for Dead Silence? (Yes!)

Agree

• 83. Re: Counter for Dead Silence? (Yes!)

"Blast sheild pro should cancel out flash bangs because as it stands I can barely see a difference. while were at lets make a list:

Blind Eye - No counter

Recon - No counter

Blast Sheild - No counter (Should Cancel out all flash bangs with pro variant)

Assassin - No counter(Advanced UAV should reveal them)

Marksman - Assassin counters it

Stalker - No counter

Dead Silence - Sit Rep Counters it

Sit Rep - No counter (Now think about this one? You would say dead silence because it lowers your footsteps but only to normal level which means they can still hear you rendering it useless as a counter. Also there is no way to counter sit rep users from discovering your explosive devices and equipment.)

Steady Aim, Sleight of Hand, Extreme Conditioning, Scavenger, Quick Draw, Hard Line, and Overkill really wouldn't and couldn't have a counter.....but I would love toi hear some counter ideas for them though. So as it stands 20% of the perks that need a counter, don't. So how much thought went into this game, I'm thinking minimal at best. Lastly why doesn't Scavenger atleast replenish grenades and special nades or why doesn't the pro variant give you two claymores or betties especially since explosives are retarded weak in this game."

You are an idiot for saying that dead silence isn't a counter to sit-rep. Dead silence completely and utterly counters the one thing that sit-rep has going for it, the amplified footstep volume. It's pretty obvious that you haven't had enough experience with sit-rep pro to make this kind of statement.

• 84. Re: Counter for Dead Silence? (Yes!)
    Rednecksniper39

InsaneMuffin wrote:

You are an idiot for saying that dead silence isn't a counter to sit-rep. Dead silence completely and utterly counters the one thing that sit-rep has going for it,

How about seeing any and all equipment. That is the main thing I like about sit-rep and dead silence (nor any other perk) does not counter that.

• 85. Re: Counter for Dead Silence? (Yes!)
    The_Mctavish

OK, first off insults make you look quite the fool. Second it really doesn't counter it, now think hard about sit rep and dead silence. Sit rep raises your footstep sound by 4x and dead silence by definition is supposed to lower your footsteps by 4x. So if someone uses sit rep while I'm using dead silence then it cant counter it because I'm being heard at a normal volume by the sit rep user. So how can dead silence counter sit rep? Sit rep can definitely counter dead silence though.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next