1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2013 7:41 AM by grenadeasaurus Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You
    ghamorra

"We failed to notice that the game was a completely broken lagfest during testing."

Did they actually say this

• 51. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You
    tommyguns3434

Me: "hey Kid I hear your mother calling you, you might want to quit before you get grounded."

Hobbit kid " F'you your just an old man who still plays video games!

Me: "LMAO really kid?" Who f_uck makes your video games.  No respect!"

• 52. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You

I was playing last night and I killed a guy (cobbs or something like that) over and over and everytime I killed him you could hear him saying F'ing camper (which I was not, I ran all over the map) and when the game ended I told him just because he died didn't mean I was camping.  He and his buddy got all pissed so I told them to rewatch the match to which they replied "Oh you must be taking it in the butt right now, f'ing F*ggot."  These weren't kids either.

Really like it when the kiddies state "how old are you, like 30" and I tell them "yes" and they call me a no life loser.  Dumb smart *ss kids don't realize we are the largest demographic of the game and games wouldn't be as good as they are without us.  Not like they won't be playing into their 30's and beyond.

All time favorite though.  Guy kept camping over and over in each match.  Finally got on his team and before the match started I tell the lobby "hey everyone, I am going to follow .....(can't remember his name) around and fire off shots while following him so he can't camp, look on the map and I will show you his position"  he leaves about 30 seconds into it because he was so pissed.  A minute later he messages me calling me an f'ing p*ssy and telling me how bad I am and that I should camp (my k/d is pretty decent), I replied back "bwaaahaaaahaaaa now I can report you for profanity, your pathetic, camping may not be against the rules but neither is popping shots off near you so the other team can find you"

• 53. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You
    ghamorra

I hate it when people pop off shots next to me to give away my position. Most of the time they do it becasue they're such garbage they have nothing else to do. I'm typically the top scorer on my team. There's no reason they have to be a douche becasue they suck at the game

• 54. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You
    Snipingdbag

Dbag as clan tag, fmgs as golden emblem and the 2500 fmgs title, pwning lobbies with the fmgs and still no hate mail, not one. What must a man do?

• 55. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You
    ghamorra

sit in a corner with you radar and C4 or a sticky, whenever someone runs past you blow them up or stick them. I tried that for a bit and people ALL CAPS RAGED. Classic hate mail

• 56. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You

Those are my fav as well. Some little kid "Dude, your like 30. when are you gonna stop playing video games?"

Me: "When are you planning on never playing video games?"

kid: :"when I turn 18, ill have a car and tons of money to blow so Ill be out all the time?"

Me: "Good plan, let me know how it works out after your 25"

• 58. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You

This is the worst thing I've ever been called after getting 5000 score legit (no tac insersion bosting) on kill confirmed.

"You loser get a life you tag whore, just back out kill confirm whore".

• 59. Re: Greatest Insult Ever Bestowed Upon You
    half-megatron

Winner!

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next