1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 79 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2012 2:39 PM by Vintage74 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: DROP SHOT
    coolwhhhip

Gerbera wrote:

Though, I can understand the annoyance some people must feel. Going prone fast isn't the problem people have. It's how they can do it AND remain so accurate with firing their weapon WHILE doing so. Not after they've actually gone prone, but during the actual dropping to the ground while holding the crouch/prone button. People probably wouldn't be complaining nearly as much if, when dropping, your accuracy is all over the place (if allowed to fire at all) until you get steadied out after you're fully prone or something.

Black Ops gives more of this effect with the dolphin dive (better say after running since that is a possible hair to split). It will probably return next time around. I don't even like that but whatever. I don't have time for animations. Don't care how linear it looks to be completely steady while going prone or how unrealistic that may be. Put those animations into the more realistic shooters that have more loyalty to accuracy and I will go play those every once and a while. Leave COD blissfully ignorant, because the current mechanic makes for a faster pace and more fun in my Arcade headed opinion.

• 61. Re: DROP SHOT
    josh1073

its about realism with in reason  being able to hit the flaw in 2 seconds and beable to stay on target the whole time is not within reason

• 62. Re: DROP SHOT

Like spawning?

• 63. Re: DROP SHOT
    WNSA

I alwys drop-shot in short to medium range situations when Im head to head with an enemy. Its Really good to do when facing opponents with quickdraw too. Dropshotings challenging to learn early on, but once you get the hang of it it really helps.

• 64. Re: DROP SHOT

lol omg really.. tactical you get to drop shot, default you get to panic knife ( being quick with your knife) drop shotting has been apart of cod for a long time and isn't going anywhere just because you don't like it.

• 65. Re: DROP SHOT
    SlipWolf

G36C (silencer) + AWP (or rather L11 to you guys)

SH Pro (or Blind eye)

Overkill Pro

Steady Aim Pro or Dead Silence Pro

AK(Silencer) + Stinger

Blind eye

Assasin Pro

Steady Aim Pro or Dead Silence Pro

**** ya not being a sheep

• 66. Re: DROP SHOT
    DROP SHOTTING SAVES LIVES!
  • 67. Re: DROP SHOT
    nickpeck36

First off it's drop "SHOOTING", not "shotting".  Engrish comprehensionz ftw...  anyways, yes, it is annoying but you just have to adapt to it.  Most of the time I aim around the head and chest and after I squeeze the trigger I aim low incase (also incase of martyrdom).

I used to play FPS MP non stop for years and got burned out and took a 6 year break from any type of MP and just picked it back up since BF3/MW3 came out.  Drop shooting drove me nuts and I still get killed by it from time to time but not as bad as I did when I started playing MP again.

If you got rid of that then prone would have to be removed which would be stupid (BF2 did it and people still ***** to this day about it) so again, just adjust youre play style a bit and you will be fine.  I tend to do it a little bit but only after taking a few shots, not as a "omg i see someone hit the deck, shoot, get up... see someone else, hit the deck, shoot and get up" like some people do lol.

• 68. Re: DROP SHOT
    Rednecksniper39

nickpeck36 wrote:

If you got rid of that then prone would have to be removed which would be stupid (BF2 did it and people still ***** to this day about it) so again, just adjust youre play style a bit and you will be fine.

Stange i remember BF2 had prone

• 69. Re: DROP SHOT

So you would say that it's "Oh hey! He drop shoot me."

No, you wouldn't

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next