11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2012 9:58 PM by Ichou85 RSS

Looking to join clan

pinkxxxx

Looking to join a clan that will take part in upcoming Clan operations.   My GT is Mr PinKzz

Not that it really matters but my K/D is 2.75 and my W/L is 87% and im 9th Prestige.   Also premium member

proof: http://gyazo.com/9be4f0e4d7e6775773dfecf2b85e4b9d

• Re: Looking to join clan

GTD is recruiting. We are a mature and competitive clan but we aren't afraid to have fun. We are committed to winning and I think we'd be a great fit for you. Lmk if you're interested.

Hey man,

I'm a part of TG (Tactical Gaming).

We've been around since 2004 and now currently have over 2000 members spread across PS3, Xbox, PC and 10+ games.

Within Call of Duty we have teams that have finished in the top 10 of their ladders on Gamebattles, or have won competitions on other gaming sites.

We are a clan that caters for any player, regardless of ability. We are able to do this as we have so many members. You can join squads (mini-clan of 10 people) that suit your playstyle - they can specialize in your favorite gamemodes, and you can join squads based on how competitive you are.

If you are not as interested in playing competitively we have more 'casual' squads too, that play together, have some fun, and focus on working together as a team in order to triumph.

Also we are 2nd in TOP 100 clans, don't believe me check it out for yourself.

http://www.top100clans.com/

All we require is a mature attitude and a working headset.

Check us out at http://tghq.org

Make sure you put xX_wHiTeLiTe_Xx as your referrer.

Any questions please PM me!

S.A.S.O

Are unbeaten for Forty Five Games, we are a relatively new clan, currently level 7

We are a well organised team, with some very good players hence the WIN STREAK of 45

We currently have over Forty Members with over half of our members either Premium or Founder Status.

If you’re interested in joining or would like any further information please either leave a message on our CLAN page on ELITE.

Or you can add me to XBOX LIVE WOODY GAMINGUYS

HaVoC is now recruiting new members for MW3 on PS3 and XBOX360. To join HaVoC you must be at least 16yrs old. Once you register and apply you will then be placed into an eval period. During this time you will play with some of our very best here at HaVoC.

We are a close family and we look more for dedication and loyalty rather than K/D ratios. We love to win but its all about having fun!

- Age Limit: 16+ (Waverable based on maturity)

- Continent: Will take players from all over the world

- Times we play: Someone is usually always on

- Microphone: Not required to join, but it is perfered to have or to be getting one, Com is Key

- Stat Requirements: None we want team players

- Preferred Game Mode: Any

- Who to contact: XBL GT: HavoC iGriZZly

- Clan Website: havocgamingonline.com

- GB team

- Great advancement opportunities

Any questions please PM or visit the site

Hope to see you there!

Thanks, HavoC iGriZZly

UndeR The RaDaR is recruiting, msg XbL ReaacT for more info. this clan isnt a strict clan like most of the ones out there

Gamers of all shapes and sizes, tall and smalls, high and drunk. Team Solitude is recruiting, If your interested in not only "winning operations" on COD Elite, but making some money actually playing in the WCG. Look no further, we are looking for numbers, and the top tier of our masses will be selected to compete. Not only are we on the xbox, we also spread our evil to multiple consoles and games Look up saintly havoc on xbl or on here, currently level 4 and the first clan op starts tomorrow with core dom for most captures.

If you are a team player and are able to listen well then hit me up and lets play some game. We just placed gold in the last 2 clan ops and are looking to add some more players with skill. We have been playing together since halo2 and only have a small group. We look for quality over quanity. Let me know. GT AtomicFireMedic

Torqu3d Gaming is a PS3 clan looking for highly skilled players. We are a new clan that are working to grow bigger, and be beasts of Cod.

Our clan offers:

1. A Youtube channel

2. Facebook page

3. Website (www.torquedgaming.enjin.com)

4. Game battles competitive team

5. Casual teams

6. Clan tournaments and competition

7. An active friendly forum of members

8. Elite Clan

We are a PS3 competitive and casual gaming clan. We are seeking competive players with a average KD of at least 1.5 or higher( we do make execptions if your a beast.) We will be holding Try Outs frequently which are Core Domination,CTF, or Ground War games( since those are the gametypes we play).

Add crazely23 on PSN if interested!!

Hey, I am not going to post one of these logn messages saying why you should join our clan, but if you want to thats cool, me and a couple friends started a cod elite clan, and are looking to expand, we just play cod to have a great time. Send me a message if you want to have a great time playing COD.

The choice is yours look us up KoD ( Kingdom of Death).  If you're interested let me knowa

tDOM is a domination based clan looking for new members to join just add LarsYoungMusic as a friend and he'll send you an invite to the clan.