4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2012 9:41 PM by cb765 RSS

"CALLING ALL FOUNDERS"

cb765

All founders who play on PSN, Iam calling on all of you to call ACTIVISION.They have been telling us from the start before the game even came out that founders would get the new maps first, they planned on this, its there idea, and now they can't deliver so what do they do, cut corners by limiting the modes and playlists the new maps can be played in. Its bad enough that we had to wait till xbox live to get it first , now we find out they wont support our favorite game modes or playlists until later, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOUR SELFES.... When TREYARCH released there map packs they also gave us double XP WEEKEND, not the wimpy 2 hours you guys give. SO IF YOU FEEL AS I FEEL call them and speak your mind, We have waited long enough now its one of those times for our $50.00 dollars to pay off , are they going to do this on the other DLC drops? Not if we speak out......

• Re: "CALLING ALL FOUNDERS"

It was stated that Call of Duty Elite premium members will receive content before non-premium Call of Duty Elite members. This still holds true.  I've included a great article regarding why Xbox 360 users get content before Playstation 3 users.

oneofswords.com/2012/01/why-xbox-360-gets-cod-dlc-before-ps3/

cb765

I was not able to respond to your response because my comcast internet was down and just got fixed.. Iam not complaining about who gets it first, my point is that the wait is so long that we could have been informed that the new maps would not be full integrated into MW3... Whats the point of getting the maps first if we can not enjoy them in our favorite game mode right now, we have waited long enough.....

im a elite member and founder as well...but guys....what can we really do? no one cares...we are just a few small ducks in a very huge pond...im on your side....

cb765

I had a sentence in my post that was deleted, founders need to contact activision.com/support and go to contact us and get there phone number , then speak your mind , they do care and if they get enough complaints about this the development will realise that they made a mistake, I have been in contact with activision support since game launch because my founder status and benefits were not working and they fixed them the next day. The problem is I am only one person so that is why I am calling on all founders to contact them, The new maps should work on all game modes and play lists so we [ people who paid $50.00 dollars] can fully enjoy them and not have to wait any more....