1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 110 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 8:50 PM by tsloop8324 Go to original post RSS
  • 75. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist

I just like to ask everyone thats complaining about the different elite modes. Do you guys and gals play with randoms or with mostly friends?

If you play mainly with friends you can create your own playlist of sorts in the private match. up to 18 people is recommended.

In private match you can create and use any map you want. Only draw back is no random, well thats if you see that as a draw back,

Now I understand that you may want to play a quick match at times, but no friends are online, but thats what the main list is for.

Now if we could plublish our modes that we create in prvate match so others can play it that would be kinda nice. Atm it seems it's friends only sharing, not completely sure on that though.

• 76. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    stonculd

So the Hardcore players whining finally got some results it screwed the rest of us out of the option to play the mode we want. I always love it when the minority ends up screwing the majority. So I guess that was the answer just make it so the Hardcore players don't feel like they are missing out on anything by taking away core players choices as well. Now I guess I wont be playing the new maps until they get tossed on the standard playlist. I am not trying to attack anyone I just think this was handled wrong. I personally don't like playing objective based game modes because of kill farmers so I play TDM exclusively. I don't want to get put into a game of Domination or KC. Give us back our choice please.

• 77. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    tallowby

Am I missing something....

stonculd wrote:

I am not trying to attack anyone

stonculd wrote:

So the Hardcore players whining finally got some results it screwed the rest of us out of the option to play the mode we want.

Just a little contradictory don't you think.

Sorry to be the one to inform you, Hardcore had Elite Mosh Pit since day one and is still the case today. It is our only way to get the Elite maps as well.

• 78. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist

I too are mad about how they "solved" this conflict. Let me get this straight, they remove 3 playlists, to make one, then merge SnD into Mosh Pit. So, therefore, they removed a total of 3 playlists. They add 2 Hardcore modes, correct? So we deserve at least one mode we love back, Domination/SnD. After all, we are paying customers. We don't want to play other modes we dislike. I have to admit I was really happy with Hardcore free for all, I was going to use that to rank up my shotguns but they managed to **** that up too by adding a 10 second wait between spawns.

• 79. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    CowboySr

Luckily I dont care, cause Im not a fan of any of the new maps...Not one. Just sayin.

• 80. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    stonculd

I hear ya dude. Piazza is the only one I really like much.

• 81. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    CowboySr

If I had to chose one, it would be the Pizza map. Cause I love Pizza.  And because theres some form of cover in the map. The other two are wide open spawn nightmares.

• 82. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    stonculd

Yeah figured I would get called out on that. It is true though about the whining.

• 83. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist
    stonculd

Yep. Agreed on that.

• 84. Re: thoughts on new blended elite playlist

I'm starting to wonder why I paid for Elite with these maps, not too impressed.  Liberation looks nice but sucks.  I wish they make hardcore barebones, maybe objective games, that to me would be fun, might deter boosters.