14 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 6:11 AM by Ionst0rm RSS

Tactical Gaming - More than "just a clan"

Tactical Gaming - More than "just a clan"

TG was created in 2004 to bring together like-minded and mature games from around the world and platforms (Xbox, PS3, PC) and provide them with HeadQuarters (website) to play as a team, work on tactics, andshare their interests. Within our website we have over 2000 active members spread across a variety of games.

If you wish to become a member simply visit our website and register at tacticalgaming.net.

Our clan is heavily based upon the military. This gives us a high level of organisation, commitment and a fully-functioning squad-system, similar to how the military works.

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?

As we are based upon the military, we are highly organised and efficient - something which we are proud of.

Our members have a great morale and attitude giving TG a great atmosphere to be a part of. Our Squad System means that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of and valued.

For players wishing to increase their skills or play competitively we can also provide training session, tactics and competitive matches (gamebattles, etc). Some of our squads have come in the very top standings of their respective ladders!

Whether you wish to play for fun or competitively, Tactical Gaming can offer all of that and much more.

What do I need to be able to join?

Joining is very simple and nearly everyone can join. We require you to have a platform to play on (XBOX, PS3, PC) as well as a computer to access our website. You also need to be 16 years of age or older and possess a working mic to use in-game. Mature attitudes required.

When you first join up you'll need to fill out a 'Boot-Camp Document' and once you have suceeded in this you'll be assigned to one of our squads and your TG Career will be up-and-running! So go for it, sign up today and let's see what you've got!

Headquarters (Website): www.tacticalgaming.net

About Us: www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why Join Us? www.tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register or need more information please reply here saying so.

When registering please take the time to fill out the "Referred" Field by copy and pasting this:

I was Referred by TG-Kirx on the official Call of Duty forums.

• Re: Tactical Gaming - More than "just a clan"

Despite having over 2000 members in TG we still retain the close-knit feeling with our squad system. Within TG we are made up of squads of around 7-10 members, and within these you can work on tactics, callouts, play competitive matches and improve your gameplay.

If you're interested in being more than just a clan member then TG's the place for you.

My role in TG is being a 'Squad Leader', meaning that I am the captain of a 'mini-clan' of 8 people. I organise practice sessions, work on tactics, organise and participate in GameBattles and clan matches.

Because TG is ever expanding this creates frequent opportunities for members to take up the leadership roles.

We also have our own private Teamspeak server, as well as our own Minecraft server.

Headquarters (Website): www.tacticalgaming.net

About Us: www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why Join Us? www.tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register or need more information please reply here saying so.

If you're interested in more than just Call of Duty, here's a list of all games for each platform we currently support:

PS3 - 1st Corps

- Call of Duty

PS3 - 2nd Corps

- Battlefield
    - EVE/DUST
    - M.A.G.
    - Uncharted

PS3 - 3rd Corps

- Ghost Recon

Xbox 360 - 1st Corps

- Call of Duty

Xbox 360 - 2nd Corps

- Battlefield
    - Crysis 2

Xbox 360 - 3rd Corps

- Gears of War
    - Ghost Recon
    - Halo

PC - 1st Corps

- Call of Duty
    - League of Legends
    - Minecraft
    - StarCraft 2
    - Star Wars

PC - 2nd Corps

- Battlefield
    - EVE/DUST

PC - 3rd Corps

- Ghost Recon

Mobile (Android/iOS) - 3rd Corps

- Modern Combat

Hi there lonst0rm, I have had a look about the site. Was hoping if i give you a bit of background you can let me know if the clan would suit me.

I previously use to play xbox (Gears of War Mainly) and was in a clan for many years until i moved to PC and world or warcraft.

I returned to console gaming and Shooter games about 4 months ago. I have been searching for a clan but most are looking for very serious gammers with above 1.0 KDR or xx% accuracy. I play a few nights a week and am looking for a group of poeple to play along side regularly.

I mainly play domination and playing support role normally consisting of UAV, SAM Turret and Recon Drone. My KDR is around 0.80 and my average points are around 2.5k - 3k per domination match.

Anyway you can check out my COD: MW3 stats if you serach for user "doyleisgod" in the COD:elite area.

I would be looking to play along with other individuals from the UK.

Let me know if you think this is a suitable home. Would rather find the right clan to join than join the wrong clan agian and again.

I think that we'd suit you, but the best way to check is to join us and check us out.

Feel free to add me on PSN if you'd like to play with us on a casual basis before joining up - my PSN account is TG-Kirx (if you're on Xbox and would like someone to play with beforehand then let me know and I'll try to arrange it).

Because TG has a lot of members we can cater for many different types of people. We split ourselves down into 'mini-clans' of around 10 people, and these mini-clans can have differing focuses. For example, my team focuses of Search and Destroy and CTF, but we have another group for the more casual gamers amongst us, and another that focuses mainly on Domination.

Despite this, we join up with each other in publics regularly so you'll always find someone to play with online.

We aren't fussy about K/D and things. When I first signed up to TG I had only been playing Shooter games for just over a month and my K/D was around 0.6. I've now been in TG for a year and a half, my K/D is at 2.2 and my winloss at just under 3.

When you first sign-up there is a short 'bootcamp' document that you have to fill in which can appear quite intimidating, but don't fret about this because it is designed to ensure that all the members understand our rules and regulations - we're all like-minded gamers and have mature attitudes.

I think that you would enjoy your time in TG if you were to sign up, you sound like the kind of person who would fit in.

(If you do sign up can you remember to add 'TG-Kirx' as your recruiter - this'll help me out'.

If you have any more questions then just post them up and I'll get back to you.

hmu at R2RHIN0. experienced and mature looking to win, but be a team member as well

Good to see that Doyleisgod has signed up with us. Hope you enjoy your time in TG.

Excited about the Machinima Frag Cup 3? One of our Halo teams, TG Fallout, won the previous Frag Cup 2!

If you like being in a mature and winning atmosphere then check us out at tacticalgaming.org

TG has now opened up a new division for CounterStrike!

For more information about TG check out www.TacticalGaming.net or post in this thread.

TG-Kirx

We also run our own intra-clan tournaments as well as playing on GameBattles and Fragged Nation.